I revisited youtube, and once again found all of my "house-cleaning-tunes-to-clean-the-house" with...

You know - when you grab the stick to the mop and start "singing" into it as if it were a microphone....

I got with the Marvellettes, the Supremes, and I rocked out to the original of "Oh How Happy" that I hadn't heard since I was a kid and thought OH MY GOD!!!

I can't remember the last time I've shaken these "ol hips" o' mine, but I gotta tell ya, right now it feels mighty fine...

Mr. Gzu is a might upset right now, cuz I got the kitchen "swingin" 'bout now...and its dam near 10:00 pm, and I ain't nowhere NEAR gittin' this kitchen cleaned up...

DAM!!! RICK JAMES??? [[he loves this.. too bad he aint gonna hear this - LOVE THEM AND LEAVE THEM!! THAT'S WHAT I USED TO DO!!"

Note: Mr.Gzu spent a LOTTA time outdoors today working on cars in this awful heat while I stayed indoors and worked from home doing medical billing) and he's out like a light right now, so it's just me and the "large yellow dog", but I still gotta get this kitchen cleaned up before morning comes, cuz I don't like a messy kitchen..

Ok, gotta go right now....Teena Marie - I need to hear MORE....