Quote Originally Posted by Albator View Post
Reading your answer, at first, I felt more or less insulted and after a while rather disappointed. I try to stay away from the aggressiveness inherent to all posts that touch Diana, especially on this topic, so it took me a while not to see anything personal. I understand you were happy of your own irony not to edit your post.

When I signed up two years ago, I was not told that I had to be American to participate, yet, when necessary, I always let people know where I'm talking from. To this day, there hasn't been a problem. I know Diana's career quite well, at least better than a lot of Americans, and I thought that giving information from Europe or Japan could be an interesting contribution. Diana Ross is an international star who sells a lot of records outside the USA, who has toured a lot outside the USA. Not all Motown Stars do the same.

It takes me a long time to write in flawless English and maybe I can't do it every time. Rereading this topic, on those pages 7 & 8, I say several times that I speak about continental Europe, but indeed I did not think useful to put a French flag on each post.
glad u are here with us