Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
Yes! I've said that a million times before. I'm in my 30s and I know for a fact [[well I know because he's said approximately how old he is) one of the biggest psychos in this forum is old enough to be my father, but his antics, and those who are just like him [[whether or not they're on his team Supreme) come across like children who haven't learned how to play nice with others. Makes you wonder if this is purely online behavior or if one of the reasons they spend so much time on SD is because they find it hard to function in interpersonal relationships without resorting to disrespect and incivility in their personal lives.

Another Amen from me. Diana Ross is one of my absolute favorite female vocalists in the world. The music she made has been a part of the soundtrack of my life since I was a child, a small child. She means a lot to me by way of her art form. But I'm not insulting anyone because they don't like her. I may refute something said about her with a sourced fact, but I'm not calling folks out of their name. But if someone takes a direct hit at me, I hit back. That's how I am in person, that's how I am on the net.
I'm not even talking about the Supremes fans anymore. I'm talking about those so-called forum "elders", the ones that pop in here once or twice a year, probably buddies of Ralph's. They engage in the same personal attacks these Supremes super fans do.