[REMOVE ADS]

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    iconicpuff Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by topdiva1 View Post
    Welcome back - mom all cremated and done - you where not missed.

I am returning to IGNORE for you and your usual bunch 0 now on here in a number of NEW names.

How gauche.
    She's burnt to a crisp and scattered who knows where. The house has been ransacked of all the possessions
    and the memory of her is barely a presence now.

I see your spelling is still.......lamentable, to say the least.

You should inform the moderator about your 'IGNORE' function, Tony. It doesn't seem to be working.

'How gauche'???? That's a bit French, isn't it? Shouldn't your el conde de Barcelona teach you how to say in Spanish or Catalan?

Also, you still haven't answered the enquiring folk here who are champing at the bit for your explanation of how you were at the Oprah taping, dear, Missie Turner!
    You must be cringing with embarrassment, hoping folk will soon forget all about it or, at the very least, be praying that this thread gets deleted!

Now we'll need to ask Ralph to get rid of this nonsense; soon, Diana will be on the show and we can hash what she says out, how she sings, what she wears, runs in her nylons and whatever else.

Let's all apply to be at the taping! Thanks for the tip MaryB.

iconicpuff Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Now we'll need to ask Ralph to get rid of this nonsense; soon, Diana will be on the show and we can hash what she says out, how she sings, what she wears, runs in her nylons and whatever else.

It must be really awful for you. Being forced against your will to read posts you don't want to. I bet you wish you had the freedom of choice to do what you would like rather than what you are forced!
    I thought you Americans had a constitution or something.

Why? This proves that topdiva has been spreading lies. I for one feel sorry for her as she is a desperate attention seeker and a sinner. The serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. The good book of Mathew says the following.

"Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit. O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things"

Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    DIRECT FROM DIANA ROSS' FACEBOOK PAGE:

Want to attend Diana's Oprah taping on 2/21 in Chicago??? We are randomly selecting one winner! You must like this page and email dianaoprah@gmail.com with your name, birthdate, phone number and city. One winner will receive 2 tickets to the show. Transportation is not provided. GOOD LUCK!!!

FUNNY THAT TONY TURNER WAS AT THE OPRAH TAPING THAT HASN'T BEEN TAPED YET.

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA!!!! Snap! Let's all wait and see if TD/TT fesses up to lying.

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    TopDiva is a liar. We don't take too kindly to liars in this town.

No she's the new Miss CLEO!

smark21 Guest
    Tony Turner knows - because Tony Turner was "IN THE HOUSE"! Remember all I have posted from him here - and you will see he is on target with his preview.
    Oh really?

Sometimes I just want to scream... do y'all have to make this a personal war every time a Supreme is involved? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    Sometimes I just want to scream... do y'all have to make this a personal war every time a Supreme is involved? Really?
    In this instance, some peoples' reactions were justified. I am tired of the BS we have been fed .

Quote Originally Posted by Motown_M_1056 View Post
    In this instance, some peoples' reactions were justified. I am tired of the BS we have been fed .
    Beware, she might sick the count on ya!

According to Access Hollywood, Diana is bringing all her children and her grandchild on the show and the entire hour will be devoted to her. Sounds similar to the Barbara Walters' Mothers Day Interview. Doesn't sound like this interview has already been recorded but who am I to argue with Tony Turner.

As for Tony Turner, and speaking only for myself, I don't hate or dislike Tony Turner. Nor do I like or love him. I don't like that Top Diva turns every thread into a Tony Turner discussion and now I have fed into it too.

Back on topic, the Oprah interview should be an interesting hour. I wonder if Oprah will ask any of the hard questions like alcohol, rehab, Mary, Reunion etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Motown_M_1056 View Post
    In her quest to become popular topdiva has turned to deception and lies. If she would only read the book of Exodus topdiva would learn "Thou shalt not raise a false report nor put not thine hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness"

My prayer is that she will seek the truth and live in the light. In Corinthians it is written "Evil communications corrupt good manners"

In proverbs topdiva will find the following words "A righteous man hateth lying but a wicked man is loathsome, and cometh to shame.

Start seeking and telling the truth topdiva and you too shall rise from shame.

topdiva1 Guest
    ^^^ You sound just like JONC

NOw back to Ross and ignore

Diana Ross To Visit 'Oprah' For First Interview With Family & First TV Performance In

Diana Ross To Visit 'Oprah' For First Interview With Family & First TV Performance In 4 Years
    Access Hollywood - 2 hours, 12 minutes ago

celebs:
    Oprah Winfrey
    Celine Dion
    Diana Ross
    Tracee Ellis Ross
    Diana Ross, Oprah WinfreyFilmMagicAccess Hollywood
    CHICAGO, Ill. -- Diana Ross will make her first television performance in four years on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" later this month -- and she's bringing her family with her,Access Hollywood has confirmed.

In addition to performing, the "I'm Coming Out" singer and former Supremes legend will also sit down for her first-ever interview with all of her children and her grandson on Oprah's February 25 episode.

PLAY IT NOW: Intimate Moments With Oprah Winfrey & Stedman Graham

Diana's children who will be appearing on the show include Rhonda Ross Kendrick, "Girlfriends" actressTracee Ellis Ross, Chudney Ross, Ross Arne Naess and Evan Ross. Diana's first grandson, Raif Henok Emmanuel Kendrick, is her daughter Rhonda's son with Rhonda's husband, jazz musician Rodney Kendrick. He was born in August 2009.

The legend, whose career spans more than five decades, will take up the entire hour of Oprah's show no doubt talking about going from her humble beginnings in Detroit to international superstar and icon.

VIEW THE PHOTOS: Big Hair! Wild Fashions! Oprah Winfrey Over The Years

She is currently on the "More Today Than Yesterday" tour, which has been crossing the U.S. since late 2010.

Other guests to appear on Oprah this month include Celine Dion, who will visit on Feb. 21, and the winners at the Oscars, who will stop by her show, which tapes from the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood on Feb. 28.

topdiva1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by iconicpuff View Post
    She's burnt to a crisp and scattered who knows where. The house has been ransacked of all the possessions

You should inform the moderator about your 'IGNORE' function, Tony. It doesn't seem to be working.

'How gauche'???? That's a bit French, isn't it? Shouldn't your el conde de Barcelona teach you how to say in Spanish or Catalan?

Also, you still haven't answered the enquiring folk here who are champing at the bit for your explanation of how you were at the Oprah taping, dear, Missie Turner!
    You must be cringing with embarrassment, hoping folk will soon forget all about it or, at the very least, be praying that this thread gets deleted!

Why should I pray it gets deleted - and I see you are your same retarded ass self.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    I In Corinthians it is written "Evil communications corrupt good manners"
    and Confucius says: "Squirrel who runs up woman's leg not find nuts."

Beware of those who pray in public........

topdiva1 Guest

According to records your sweet mother died and was buried last year in Hillsdale Michigan. How soon we forget.

Reflections

topdiva1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post

without having washed their mouths out..................

topdiva1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by selbmarsh2000 View Post
    Beware, she might sick the count on ya!

Welcome to a new ROSS CRAZY

topdiva1 Guest
    she's burnt to a crisp and scattered who knows where. The house has been ransacked of all the possessions

You should inform the moderator about your 'ignore' function, tony. It doesn't seem to be working.

'how gauche'???? That's a bit french, isn't it? Shouldn't your el conde de barcelona teach you how to say in spanish or catalan?

Also, you still haven't answered the enquiring folk here who are champing at the bit for your explanation of how you were at the oprah taping, dear, missie turner!

your mother died last year and is buried in michigan - she was not cremated this year in the uk and scattered about - do not call for this thread to be deleted it is you that need to be deleted. With all of your stirfrysupreme crazies - you all should be fried in oil.

your mother died last year and is buried in michigan - she was not cremated this year in the uk and scattered about - do not call for this thread to be deleted it is you that need to be deleted. With all of your stirfrysupreme crazies - you all should be fried in oil.
    You do that the woman you are referring to is NOT the mother of Iconicpuff but another poster here and at SFF? Or did you just bring that up again to get the thread deleted so you don't have to defend your lie about the Ross/Oprah taping?

It would be hilarious if this thread was brought up on the show, LOL!

topdiva1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by selbmarsh2000 View Post
    You do that the woman you are referring to is NOT the mother of Iconicpuff but another poster here and at SFF? Or did you just bring that up again to get the thread deleted so you don't have to defend your lie about the Ross/Oprah taping?
    wHY WOULD THAT LIE GET THIS THREAD DELETED.

topdiva1 Guest
    Will Oprah as any really hot questions - like - are you the natural mother of both of your sons - or - were you not a grandmother some 20 years ago and kept it hid - Maybe you all can answer that.

You're the one spreading the lie, HON. The last time you tried to link the death to Puff's mom's death, the REAL person who's mother's death in your morbid researched complained about what you wrote and thread was deleted.

So, how's the Oprah taping date workin' out for ya?? Did Miss Cleo tell you what is going to happen in the future?

topdiva1 Guest
    That would not get this or any thread deleted - for who the heck gives a hoot.

Go ahead gang - and gang up on me.

Will Oprah as any really hot questions - like - are you the natural mother of both of your sons - or - were you not a grandmother some 20 years ago and kept it hid - Maybe you all can answer that.
    Ahummmmmm.......... Now it's gettin' hawt in hurr. I think y'all need to cool it a bit. whew! LOL!

That would not get this or any thread deleted - for who the heck gives a hoot.

Go ahead gang - and gang up on me.
    You DO realize that more and more people in here are getting sick of YOUR bullshit? Not just the stirfry peeps. I love how when you get caught in another lie you spin your stories.

So I'll ask again ... how's that recording date for Oprah working out for ya? Did YOU lie or did you "friend" TONY TURNER author of ALL THAT GLITTERS lie?

Do tell, mona2400.

May God forgive you for spreading such vicious accusations topdiva. Miss Ross is the mother of both her sons and you should be ashamed of yourself for writing such filth.

It seems to me that when found out in a lie you lash out at Diana Ross a woman you profess to admire.

The gospel according to Mathew says "For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned"

Shame on you ma'am. God will condemn you unless you repent.

There are some people on Diana's Facebook that suggest perhaps someone hacked into it and is using it to get a lot of personal info from people. Two things that come as odd to me are that they ask for your age [[for what purpose) and that no transportation will be provided.

miss_lish Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post

and be even more wary of those who lie in public........

miss_lish Guest

Yesterday, you wanted to see it played out. Today it plays out and ONCE AGAIN Tony Turner is exposed to be a liar, and you want the thread squashed?! I swear, the logic some SDFers use in their decision making processes continues to baffle.

miss_lish Guest
    I wonder if she will perform the song she wrote for her grandchild all those months ago? Maybe Tony Turner will tell us?

smark21 Guest
    According to records your sweet mother died and was buried last year in Hillsdale Michigan. How soon we forget.

Reflections
    Wrong. It was my mother who died last year on February 15 at Riverside Methodist Hospital in Columbus Ohio, not IconicPuff's. IP is Tez over at Stirfry. I'm charcas67 and the moderator over there. Tez says his mother died in January. Tez is from England. I'm from the US. We are different people and my mother's passing is something I would not toy around with to use in some sort of internet flame war. But since you feel the need to constantly bring it up, here are some details: My mother's obit was published in the Columbus Dispatch, the Hillsdale Daily News and the Fairmont West Virginian. And she's not buried in Hillsdale Michigan. Her body was cremated and her ashes are stored the columbarium at Holy Trinity Anglican Episcopal Church in Hillsdale, Michigan according to her wishes. Her memorial service was held Mother's Day, 2010. Among the readings at her service were Psalms 27, Romans 8:14-19, 38-39, and the Gospel from St. John 6:37-40. The celebrant of the service was Fr. Duane C. Beauchamp. Is there anything else you would like to know? Are you now convinced that I'm telling the truth and that you were wrong to jump to the conclusion that you did? I find your constant dredging up of my mother's passing to be in very bad taste when you fought with Iconic Puff. It says much about your character that you would jump to a wrong conclusion about whose mother has passed and then make vulgar remarks such as disinfecting her room after she died, all in some flame war having to do with the Supremes and Tony Turner. I respecfully ask you to never make mention of her death and passing here ever again.
    Last edited by smark21; 02-18-2011 at 11:32 PM.

From Diana's facebook page. It seems a winner was chosen to attend the Oprah taping.

Diana Ross

Congratulations Sean R! Hope you enjoy the taping!

Quote Originally Posted by smark21 View Post
    Wrong. It was my mother who died last year on February 15 at Riverside Methodist Hospital in Columbus Ohio, not IconicPuff's. IP is Tez over at Stirfry. I'm charcas67 and the moderator over there. Tez says his mother died in January. Tez is from England. I'm from the US. We are different people and my mother's passing is something I would not toy around with to use in some sort of internet flame war. But since you feel the need to constantly bring it up, here are some details: My mother's obit was published in the Columbus Dispatch, the Hillsdale Daily News and the Fairmont West Virginian. And she's not buried in Hillsdale Michigan. Her body was cremated and her ashes are stored the columbarium at Holy Trinity Anglican Episcopal Church in Hillsdale, Michigan according to her wishes. Her memorial service was held Mother's Day, 2010. Among the readings at her service were Psalms 27, Romans 8:14-19, 38-39, and the Gospel from St. John 6:37-40. The celebrant of the service was Fr. Duane C. Beauchamp. Is there anything else you would like to know? Are you now convinced that I'm telling the truth and that you were wrong to jump to the conclusion that you did? I find your constant dredging up of my mother's passing to be in very bad taste when you fought with Iconic Puff. It says much about your character that you would jump to a wrong conclusion about whose mother has passed and then make vulgar remarks such as disinfecting her room after she died, all in some flame war having to do with the Supremes and Tony Turner. I respecfully ask you to never make mention of her death and passing here ever again.
    A decent person would apologize to you smark21.

The book of Psalm says the following "Her mouth is filled with cursing and deceit and oppression, under her tongue are mischief and iniquity" Take head of these words topdiva, show some decency and leave the deceased parents of people who post here alone in their eternal rest.

Well said Charles. Sorry that I may have got out of bounds and called out Top Diva before you could respond. But when I saw that posting I had to say something. Your mom had herself one hell of a son and I'm glad to call you a friend.

TopDiva is a low life that dared to bring up your mom's death and also Andy's death .... Tony Turner aka Top Diva, mona2400 or Anthony Green as he calls himself on Amazon is a heartless lying ass.

supreme_lady Guest
    Diana Ross To Visit 'Oprah' For First Interview With Family & First TV Performance In 4 Years
    Access Hollywood - 2 hours, 12 minutes ago

celebs:
    Oprah Winfrey
    Celine Dion
    Diana Ross
    Tracee Ellis Ross
    Diana Ross, Oprah WinfreyFilmMagicAccess Hollywood
    CHICAGO, Ill. -- Diana Ross will make her first television performance in four years on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" later this month -- and she's bringing her family with her,Access Hollywood has confirmed.

In addition to performing, the "I'm Coming Out" singer and former Supremes legend will also sit down for her first-ever interview with all of her children and her grandson on Oprah's February 25 episode.

PLAY IT NOW: Intimate Moments With Oprah Winfrey & Stedman Graham

Diana's children who will be appearing on the show include Rhonda Ross Kendrick, "Girlfriends" actressTracee Ellis Ross, Chudney Ross, Ross Arne Naess and Evan Ross. Diana's first grandson, Raif Henok Emmanuel Kendrick, is her daughter Rhonda's son with Rhonda's husband, jazz musician Rodney Kendrick. He was born in August 2009.

The legend, whose career spans more than five decades, will take up the entire hour of Oprah's show no doubt talking about going from her humble beginnings in Detroit to international superstar and icon.

VIEW THE PHOTOS: Big Hair! Wild Fashions! Oprah Winfrey Over The Years

She is currently on the "More Today Than Yesterday" tour, which has been crossing the U.S. since late 2010.

Other guests to appear on Oprah this month include Celine Dion, who will visit on Feb. 21, and the winners at the Oscars, who will stop by her show, which tapes from the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood on Feb. 28.
    It will be so cute seeing the grand-son for the first time, it's great that all her children will be there to support their mother, I am really looking forward to the show even more now.
    Can't wait

smark; you have shown a class well beyond what is deserved here at SFD.

As usual, I haven't a clue why any of this would be brought up.

But Tony, don't you feel at all bad bringing up these personal things about people that passed away? It reflects so badly.

topdiva1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Koach View Post
    There are some people on Diana's Facebook that suggest perhaps someone hacked into it and is using it to get a lot of personal info from people. Two things that come as odd to me are that they ask for your age [[for what purpose) and that no transportation will be provided.
    True, very odd in did - and the winner was chosen very quickly.

topdiva1 Guest
    As usual, I haven't a clue why any of this would be brought up.

But Tony, don't you feel at all bad bringing up these personal things about people that passed away? It reflects so badly.
    First and foremost I am Topdiva - and I do not feel bad - since I did not bring up the subject in the first place - now a month after the subject was posted here - for reasons that remain unclear - the gang are closing ranks to protect themselves - and now a month later someone has stepped forward to explain a story and claim a mother. Why did they wait so long - and why post it anyway?

They did it just to enhance an agenda to ruin SDF. Wheter it reflects badly or not, I am not having it.

First and foremost I am Topdiva - and I do not feel bad - since I did not bring up the subject in the first place - now a month after the subject was posted here - for reasons that remain unclear - the gang are closing ranks to protect themselves - and now a month later someone has stepped forward to explain a story and claim a mother. Why did they wait so long - and why post it anyway?

They did it just to enhance an agenda to ruin SDF. Wheter it reflects badly or not, I am not having it.
    Then again I must ask you to repent and mend your ways. I don't see anyone here trying to ruin Soulful Detroit. What I see is you lying and hissing venom topdiva.

The good book of Psalm says "Their wine is the venom of serpents, the deadly poison of cobras"

Leviticus states "Any bed the man or woman with a discharge lies on will be unclean, and anything he or she sits on will be unclean"

Ask the Lord to wash and cleanse the lies, discharge and venom from your mind, body and soul topdiva and you shall be healed.

You owe smark21 a big apology ma'am.

topdiva1 Guest
    For Smark 21

After reading your post this morning, I take my responsibility and admit I did let the situation get way out of hand - therefore, - I would like to send my sorrowful regrets to you.

topdiva1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Then again I must ask you to repent and mend your ways. I don't see anyone here trying to ruin Soulful Detroit. What I see is you lying and hissing venom topdiva.

The good book of Psalm says "Their wine is the venom of serpents, the deadly poison of cobras"

Leviticus states "Any bed the man or woman with a discharge lies on will be unclean, and anything he or she sits on will be unclean"

Ask the Lord to wash and cleanse the lies, discharge and venom from your mind, body and soul topdiva and you shall be healed.

You owe smark21 a big apology ma'am.
    Apology sent.
    Thank you kindly.

Apology sent.
    Thank you kindly.
    You are on the long road to redemption topdiva. Don't you feel better after apologizing?

smark21 is one classy guy. It's too bad the same can't be said of others around here.

Penny

smark21 Guest
    For Smark 21

After reading your post this morning, I take my responsibility and admit I did let the situation get way out of hand - therefore, - I would like to send my sorrowful regrets to you.
    Thank you.

For Smark 21

Atta girl.