[REMOVE ADS]

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    miss_lish Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by juicefree20 View Post
    Topdiva

You're welcome. I try to be fair, but admittedly, that hasn't always been the case, so, i'm trying to learn from past mistakes.

Let's just say that I have been around enough events & artists, so that I've come to understand that you can't always speak about what you know, nor give details. I read posts all over the internet which state all kinds of things that I know are nowhere near the truth. Regardless, I can't violate confidences just so that I can prove what I know, nor to clarify what is the personal matters of others. Once trust is broken, it's rarely regained & even if it seems to be regained, relationships are rarely the same afterward.

Most people on the internet have the gift of anonymity to hide behind, which makes it possible for them to say all sorts of things with impunity. Some of us do not have that benefit, nor would I personally want to have it. If I'm going to be so bold as to say something, then I want people to know that it's coming directly from me & not from someone who's hiding in the shadows. I believe that hiding behind ficticious names while lobbing grenades is rather cowardly. I believe that if you wouldn't talk crap to or about someone to their face, it's a punk move to do it over the internet. I wouldn't say anything here that i wouldn't say to someones face & to many, I'm far from anonymous, nor do I try to be.

Such is life when people trust you enough that they know that you won't betray their confidence, as well it should be.

Baby, you may be mistaken; I think you are responding to my post about your fairness, and balance..not Tony Turner's. If Tony thanked you, I musta missed it.

HOLY SHIT!!!!

Miss_lish

You are very wrong about that!

Not only am I mistaken, but I must be blind, crippled & crazy. It's more than a little obvious that it was you who posted that & I apologize for making a mistake that even Helen Keller could've gotten correct had she read it in braille!

I thank you for what you wrote & moreso for handling it rather nicely when you could've slammed me for being a half-blind, illiterate. I think that in the future, it would be best that I confine myself to keeping just one window of the forum open at a time.

I aslo believe that I should also avoid attempting the more difficult task of walking while chewing gum for awhile!

Thanks again, I appreciate how you handle my mistake, which is more than a little embarassing.

That sound that you hear is me trying to pick my face up from the floor!!!

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    lol. Well if Tony could tell us in advance what Diana sang or wore [[before the previews start airing), then maybe we could see if he was telling the truth when the show finally airs.
    Funny how this largely went ignored.

Yes, it is funny, isn't it?

I was at least expecting "Diana wore a dazzling outfit and sang one of her greatest hits".

SURELY someone that can remember the specifics of conversations and incidents that happened decades ago can remember small, incidental details as to what exactly Diana wore and what exactly Diana sang.

Has anyone on this forum ever been on the Oprah show? I have some gal pals that were on earlier this season; funny thing is: they didn't know until they were IN THE STUDIO what the topic was, and who, if any, were the guests. That Tony Turner was able to pick the EXACT DATE of Diana's taping is just AMAZING to me.

Maybe Tony doesn't want to 'SPOIL THE SUPRISE' and tell us what Diana wore and what she sang, but MAYBE he'll at least tell us about the one gift that Oprah gives ALL of her audience members? And I am not talking about her "Favorite Things".

Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    but MAYBE he'll at least tell us about the one gift that Oprah gives ALL of her audience members?
    Kotex?

You're right, MaryBrewster. I have heard the same thing in the past. Audience members do not get to choose which show they get to attend. Her tickets are always sold out months in advance, even before the topic or guest of the show is announced. So the only way Tony Turner could have been there is if he's still really close to Diana and she made provisions for him to sit up front and center.

I'll take Mary Brewster's word over TopDiva's anyday!

topdiva1 Guest
    I was at least expecting "Diana wore a dazzling outfit and sang one of her greatest hits".

SURELY someone that can remember the specifics of conversations and incidents that happened decades ago can remember small, incidental details as to what exactly Diana wore and what exactly Diana sang.

Has anyone on this forum ever been on the Oprah show? I have some gal pals that were on earlier this season; funny thing is: they didn't know until they were IN THE STUDIO what the topic was, and who, if any, were the guests. That Tony Turner was able to pick the EXACT DATE of Diana's taping is just AMAZING to me.

Maybe Tony doesn't want to 'SPOIL THE SUPRISE' and tell us what Diana wore and what she sang, but MAYBE he'll at least tell us about the one gift that Oprah gives ALL of her audience members? And I am not talking about her "Favorite Things".

I am only telling you a tidbit of what Tony Turner told me. As he himself has said - do not kill the messenger. As I build my friendship with people I do not pry and ask tons silly questions. I only share SOME of what we talk about in conversations, as you see what happens here from the Tony Turner haters when I share the tiniest bit of news.

I will say this Tony Turner remains very well connected. So do not hate!!!

topdiva1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bradsupremes View Post

And that of course is your supreme choice.

Thank you for being man enough to admit it. But I do not post here to gain your trust and confidence.

topdiva1 Guest
    Kotex?

You're right, MaryBrewster. I have heard the same thing in the past. Audience members do not get to choose which show they get to attend. Her tickets are always sold out months in advance, even before the topic or guest of the show is announced. So the only way Tony Turner could have been there is if he's still really close to Diana and she made provisions for him to sit up front and center.

Actually Carlo - it appears provisions have always been made for Tony Turner since he was a little boy - You are almost correct in saying that Oprah tickets are hard to get. They are perhaps gone almost a year in advance. And perhaps - horror of horror's - Tony Turner was invited to this show and did not require a ticket - and perhaps he was even backstage with Ross - helping - I'am just saying perhaps. I know this would, for some silly unknown reasons - piss the usual faction of Turner haters off. But such is life - everything and everyone is not for everybody.

What I find here is that you fans - who are so very distant from the performers that you love - cannot stand when someone like Tony Turner - who has a lifelong association with Motown performers - can still come and go as he pleases - even AFTER two "interesting" books that the fans bash - but the people written about said little or nothing.

Admit it - be real - although none of you know Tony Turner - you cannot stand him - for what he has done , where he has been, his connection to The Supremes, The Temptations and Motown period. Most of you would give your right arm to have been in his position all these years - so stop playing.

topdiva1 Guest

He did not PICK any date - silly. He was invited. Now don't faint or drop dead. But horror of horror's SOMEONE asked him if he would like to be there, and he accepted.

Are you shocked? Can you handle that?

And truthfully - don't you wish it was you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bradsupremes View Post
    A wise choice bradsupremes.

Quote Originally Posted by topdiva1 View Post
    Actually Carlo - it appears provisions have always been made for Tony Turner since he was a little boy - You are almost correct in saying that Oprah tickets are hard to get. They are perhaps gone almost a year in advance. And perhaps - horror of horror's - Tony Turner was invited to this show and did not require a ticket - and perhaps he was even backstage with Ross - helping - I'am just saying perhaps. I know this would, for some silly unknown reasons - piss the usual faction of Turner haters off. But such is life - everything and everyone is not for everybody.

What I find here is that you fans - who are so very distant from the performers that you love - cannot stand when someone like Tony Turner - who has a lifelong association with Motown performers - can still come and go as he pleases - even AFTER two "interesting" books that the fans bash - but the people written about said little or nothing.

Admit it - be real - although none of you know Tony Turner - you cannot stand him - for what he has done , where he has been, his connection to The Supremes, The Temptations and Motown period. Most of you would give your right arm to have been in his position all these years - so stop playing.
    You were not backstage with Diana Ross and you were not at the taping. You fabricate these things for attention. To thine own self be true topdiva. Read the book of Peter and take these words to heart.

"Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.

topdiva1 Guest
    ^^^ Isn't this rich? But wrong!

You are prowling heavy for the devil yourself. But it don't matter to me.

Praise God, for keeping me away from idiots like you - nuff said.

No one is jealous of the one born with the viper's tongue. You need to read the book of Revelations topdiva and let these words resonate within you mind, your heart and your soul.

"But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death"

^^^ Isn't this rich? But wrong!

You are prowling heavy for the devil yourself. But it don't matter to me.

Praise God, for keeping me away from idiots like you - nuff said.
    A liar will never dwell in the house of the Lord topdiva. If you open your heart to God today I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns.

topdiva1 Guest
    ^^^ do you preach before you ---- oh never mind - my demons are showing - LOL.

Praise God for the ability to ignore the false profits. Better know as idolaters of supreme foolishness and stupidity.

Touch!

olamaebarto Guest
    On a side note ... did anyone see the Oprah show with Debbie Reynolds and Carrie Fisher??? It was a scream!

Say what you will; I'd bet my last sequin that Diana Ross would rather welcome into the fold one Mary Wilson than one Tony Turner. Diana Ross has not so much given Turner one THOUGHT since his rehash of "Dreamgirl" was released.

Turner surrounds himself with, God bless them, a list of B and C list celebrities that have managed to build careers out of one or two hits. While lovely and talented, Valerie Holiday is NO Diana Ross. He doesn't have it in him to rub elbows of the elite. He was a passing fancy that made a few bucks out of the good names of a few celebrities. That's all he was, all he is, and all he will ever be.

TRUST.

olamaebarto Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by smark21 View Post
    Anyone who's seen enough of Diana Ross' interviews over the years can accurately predict that her sit down with Oprah will be a rather meh affair without startling revelations as she's generally pretty guarded in her interviews [[20/20 at the time of RTL is a rare exception). I've heard she's going to perform on the show. Since the show has supposedly been filmed, what song[[s) did she perform?
    I remember that interview on Miss 20/20!

^^^ do you preach before you ---- oh never mind - my demons are showing - LOL.

Praise God for the ability to ignore the false profits. Better know as idolaters of supreme foolishness and stupidity.

Touch!
    Cast aside your robe of lies topdiva, cleanse your body, mind and soul of sin and deceit and read the book of Revelations.

"Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life and that they may enter the city by the gates"

olamaebarto Guest
    AAdmit it - be real - although none of you know Tony Turner - you cannot stand him - for what he has done , where he has been, his connection to The Supremes, The Temptations and Motown period. Most of you would give your right arm to have been in his position all these years - so stop playing.

Um, no. It's that you continue to pull this bullshit "I'm not Tony Turner" act. And before you talk shit about my screen name .... I re-signed up under my own name but for some reason I can't post with it.

olamaebarto Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    You were not backstage with Diana Ross and you were not at the taping. You fabricate these things for attention. To thine own self be true topdiva. Read the book of Peter and take these words to heart.

"Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.
    Calm down there Tammy Faye. Don't have a baptist blowout over this!

Just posted on Diana Ross' Facebook:

Diana Ross
    Want to attend Diana's Oprah taping on 2/21 in Chicago??? We are randomly selecting one winner! You must like this page and email dianaoprah@gmail.com with your name, birthdate, phone number and city. One winner will receive 2 tickets to the show. Transportation is not provided. GOOD LUCK!!!

Erm, so Topturner attended the taping and hung out backstage and then travelled back in time???

Say what you will; I'd bet my last sequin that Diana Ross would rather welcome into the fold one Mary Wilson than one Tony Turner. Diana Ross has not so much given Turner one THOUGHT since his rehash of "Dreamgirl" was released.

Turner surrounds himself with, God bless them, a list of B and C list celebrities that have managed to build careers out of one or two hits. While lovely and talented, Valerie Holiday is NO Diana Ross. He doesn't have it in him to rub elbows of the elite. He was a passing fancy that made a few bucks out of the good names of a few celebrities. That's all he was, all he is, and all he will ever be.

TRUST.
    I trust MaryBrewster. She speaketh the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by whitesoxx View Post
    Just posted on Diana Ross' Facebook:

Diana Ross
    Want to attend Diana's Oprah taping on 2/21 in Chicago??? We are randomly selecting one winner! You must like this page and email dianaoprah@gmail.com with your name, birthdate, phone number and city. One winner will receive 2 tickets to the show. Transportation is not provided. GOOD LUCK!!!

Erm, so Topturner attended the taping and hung out backstage and then travelled back in time???
    We must pray for topdiva because she knows not the truth. The book of proverbs says "A faithful witness does not lie, but a false witness breathes out lies"

topdiva is a false witness who breathes lies. May the good Lord cleanse her of this abominable disease.

topdiva1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by olamaebarto View Post
    Welcome back sista.

topdiva1 Guest
    We must pray for topdiva because she knows not the truth. The book of proverbs says "A faithful witness does not lie, but a false witness breathes out lies"

topdiva is a false witness who breathes lies. May the good Lord cleanse her of this abominable disease.

This is old - for all of you in Chicago land - simply go to Harpo on that day and see if Ross is taping for yourself - then report back.

DIRECT FROM DIANA ROSS' FACEBOOK PAGE:

FUNNY THAT TONY TURNER WAS AT THE OPRAH TAPING THAT HASN'T BEEN TAPED YET.

topdiva1 Guest

TRUST.

We all trust in your word as gospel Mr. Marybrewster, thanks luv.

Oh - can you name the b and c list stars that Turner surrounds himself with for us.

I believe he made way more than a few bucks - but I could be wrong - and God knows you are ALWAYS right and know all there is to know about Diana Ross - Mary Wilson - The Supremes - Motown and the passing Fancy - Tony Turner.

But as far as that's all he will ever be - your right - he will always be Tony Turner and you will not, you will be just another silly willy nilly fan boy - old as the hills Motown was built on.

Touch!

You will be added to my prayers olamaebarto.

topdiva1 Guest
    Um, no. It's that you continue to pull this bullshit "I'm not Tony Turner" act. And before you talk shit about my screen name .... I re-signed up under my own name but for some reason I can't post with it.
    And how do you know I am Tony Turner = you are so wrong - yet so funny and stupid - what makes you know this so well - and why in heavens name do you NEED to believe this. You ole fans sure hate Turner - just jealous of him - you are all Taborelli lovers.

And what a vulture - money hungry hooker J Randy Taborelli is - stealing - reportedly - Mary Wilson's personal diaries and then turning them into a book.

The one with the serpents tongue has been caught in yet another lie. It is written in the book of Proverbs that a false witness will not go unpunished, and he who pours out lies will not go free. Repent topdiva and you will be free.

topdiva1 Guest
    You will be added to my prayers olamaebarto.
    That is scary in and off itself. Good Lord LOL - I did not know the devil's dolls prayed.

[QUOTE=marybrewster;36470]Say what you will; I'd bet my last sequin that Diana Ross would rather welcome into the fold one Mary Wilson than one Tony Turner.QUOTE]

What are you saying here? What exactly do you mean by that?

"silly willy nilly fan boy"

Reverting to your childhood?

I've got one for you! How about 'LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE'.

Since we've be able to confirm what we've known all along, that you are nothing but a liar, filled with dillusions and drama, you have now been placed on permanent IGNORE.

Best of luck to you come judgement day, Tony Turner.

[QUOTE=marv2;36491]
    Say what you will; I'd bet my last sequin that Diana Ross would rather welcome into the fold one Mary Wilson than one Tony Turner.QUOTE]

What are you saying here? What exactly do you mean by that?
    What I meant was: regarding the potential of a "suprise" on the Oprah Winfrey taping and appearance, Diana Ross would, without a doubt, pick Mary Wilson over Tony Turner.

The one with the serpents tongue has been caught in yet another lie. It is written in the book of Proverbs that a false witness will not go unpunished, and he who pours out lies will not go free. Repent topdiva and you will be free.
    Preach Roberta75. It's the only hope for his salvation.

topdiva1 Guest
    "silly willy nilly fan boy"

Reverting to your childhood?

I've got one for you! How about 'LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE'.

Since we've be able to confirm what we've known all along, that you are nothing but a liar, filled with dillusions and drama, you have now been placed on permanent IGNORE.

Best of luck to you come judgement day, Tony Turner.

Topdiva will rely your lovely message about judgement day to Tony Turner.

I am sure he will be ever greatful to your kindness and "...best of luck", wishes - as well Diana Ross - for a bugger snake and bitch has never lived.

Ask Flo on your judgement day - worry about yourself - honey.

topdiva1 Guest
    Preach Roberta75. It's the only hope for his salvation.

She cannot preach with her mouth full of hateful devil's venom - or can she???

olamaebarto Guest
    And how do you know I am Tony Turner = you are so wrong - yet so funny and stupid - what makes you know this so well - and why in heavens name do you NEED to believe this. You ole fans sure hate Turner - just jealous of him - you are all Taborelli lovers.

And what a vulture - money hungry hooker J Randy Taborelli is - stealing - reportedly - Mary Wilson's personal diaries and then turning them into a book.
    Oh jesus mona2400 go back to Amazon and promote your books.

You repeatedly lie topdiva and bear false witness. You should know that a liar will never dwell in the house of the Lord.

The good book of James says "If you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your heart, do not be arrogant and so lie against the truth"

The book of Proverbs says "Do not be a witness against your neighbor without cause, And do not deceive with your lips"

Stop deceiving with your lips topdiva and ask God to forgive you for your lies and deceit.

iconicpuff Guest
    Why have you not replied to the posts that prove you weren't at the 'taping' of this as yet 'untaped' show, Tony?
    And, if you do deign to completely backtrack and totally embarrass yourself [[yet again) could you please do it with correct spelling and grammar for a change!

iconicpuff Guest
    I am only telling you a tidbit of what Tony Turner told me. As he himself has said - do not kill the messenger. As I build my friendship with people I do not pry and ask tons silly questions. I only share SOME of what we talk about in conversations, as you see what happens here from the Tony Turner haters when I share the tiniest bit of news.

I will say this Tony Turner remains very well connected. So do not hate!!!
    So you were telling the truth all along! You have 'conversations' with Tony Turner, so you can't be him!
    What a load of old poop!

direct from diana ross' facebook page:

Want to attend diana's oprah taping on 2/21 in chicago??? We are randomly selecting one winner! You must like this page and email dianaoprah@gmail.com with your name, birthdate, phone number and city. One winner will receive 2 tickets to the show. Transportation is not provided. Good luck!!!

Funny that tony turner was at the oprah taping that hasn't been taped yet.

Caught in yet another lie. How many [[LIES) does that make it so far? Tony Turner was at an OPRAH taping that hasn't even happened, yet he told Top Diva what happened. Tony Turner lives this fabulous life that we haters all envy. He gets invited to all the big events. Perhaps he was at Oprah with Diana. Yeah, right. Tony Turner Is delusional and should be on meds.
    But TD will probably say her mentor is psychic or can travel through time.
    Last edited by Motown_M_1056; 02-18-2011 at 02:41 PM.

TopDiva is a liar. We don't take too kindly to liars in this town.

LMAO
    Let's get the tar and feathers. Somebody fetch a rail.

iconicpuff Guest

My, Tony Turner has much improved since that hideous photograph of him just prior to page 213 of the Barbara Aria book!
    What a great improvement 30 years can bring!

topdiva1 Guest

Your mother has never looked better 0 was she lost on the last Pan Am flight - LOL - very funny miss carlo very funny indeed - now let's see you laugh about what's to come for you -

topdiva1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by iconicpuff View Post
    My, Tony Turner has much improved since that hideous photograph of him just prior to page 213 of the Barbara Aria book!
    What a great improvement 30 years can bring!
    Welcome back - mom all cremated and done - you where not missed.

I am returning to IGNORE for you and your usual bunch 0 now on here in a number of NEW names.

How gauche.