there are tons of wonderful Motown songs. but which do you think are the most important and/or influential? make up a list and give your reasoning

Example - most influential album tracks, most important Supremes songs, most important live tracks/show songs, most important songs for an artist's development, most influential in the industry, etc

Top 5 Most influential Supremes songs:
1. Where did our love go - obvious one I know lol
2. Lazybones - from a recording perspective, the 3-part harmony work they did here was amazing. really a group effort and helped establish that "magic" that was the Supremes.
3. You're Nobody Till Somebody Loves You -this is almost an extension of Lazy, at least in terms of the viewpoint I'm using here. This song, more than any other IMO, solidified the girls as entertainers. not just pop artists. And the development their delivery of it undertook from the live version on the Paris show on More Hits Expanded, to the Copa 67 version.
4. Love Child & Up the Ladder - I'm combining these as 1 category in that they both are important in terms of re-establishing the group. The first after the HDH exit and the second after Diana's
5. I Hear a symphony - the development and refinement of their sound from the WDOLG and the other early hits. the addition of strings and further instrumentation, the sophistication of the lyrics, the key changes. this is a far more complex pop song than the previous and, in many ways, more so that most of those that followed.