[REMOVE ADS]

Marvin Gaye - Third World Girl [[Original Reggae Version)

I'm gonna do a little test for all my fellow Marvinites and Motowners...

I'm gonna post the original reggae version of Third World Girl. The first one will be the one that was put on the Midnight Love Sessions [[where the entire song is downpitched too low):

And in the other post, I'll post the one to how the song sounded like when it was recorded [[according to musician Bobby Stern, who played sax on most of the ML recordings but played harmonica on this one).

But this is the first one posted and then when I post the "unedited" version, I want you to say which version you prefer.

Here's the "unedited" version to what Bobby Stern heard:

He talked about it in some article if I can find it about working with Marvin on the last studio album of his lifetime.

bobbysternjazz.com/blog-b-natural/marvin-gaye-sessions-til-tomorrow-pt-1
    bobbysternjazz.com/blog-b-natural/marvin-gaye-sessions-2-tomorrow-comes
    bobbysternjazz.com/blog-b-natural/marvin-gaye-sessions-3-tomorrows-gone

OK, I found them here. I forgot which part discuss Third World Girl but y'all should read it if you wanna go into some detail about the making of Midnight Love.