Agreed... I think it is sad, sad, sad that Universal has done such a crappy job of re-issuing Motown material. They have put out a ZILLION hits packages on most of the better known Motown acts, recycling the same songs over and over and over again... yet they have actually re-released very, very few of the classic Motown albums in their entirety, and aside from Ace/Kent comps, very little of the unreleased material has crept out. It makes no friggin' sense! We got some wonderful product from Hippo Select a few years back - which was, by the way RIDICULOUSLY OVER-PRICED! - but then that stopped as well. Universal has just sat on this vast catalog, doing basically nothing. We wait sometimes years - YEARS! - for a single re-release to happen [[such as "Supremes A-Go Go" and eventually, maybe "Supremes Sing HDH"). LUDICROUS! The fan base is getting older, gang. We won't be around forever to support these classic Motown acts and releases. I guess Universal is just not interested in selling a few hundred or possibly a few thousand copies, so they do nothing. Sad! I am grateful that some industrious fans have made a lot of this work available to us again now. I am enjoying it immensely...