[REMOVE ADS]

Diamond Diana at Lord & Taylor

as per her tweet this morning, Diamond Diana fragrance will be sold exclusively at Lord & Taylor in time for Valentine's Day!!! #DianaRoss

I will go to Lord and Taylor and smell it. I am curious ......

This must mean Diana owns the fragrance and licensed it to HSN and now to Lord & Taylor. She must have worked independently with the fragrance guy she had on HSN.

If a fragrance is truly great, it becomes a classic and not a one-shot. The future of Diamond Diana remains a mystery.
    Last edited by Circa 1824; 02-02-2018 at 08:36 AM.

it IS still available on HSN , I know because I just bought one yesterday [[for the overall DR collection, I don't intend to open it), so I don't know about the exclusive part

Quote Originally Posted by Circa 1824 View Post

Look forward to your investigative assessment.
    [[Now don't be stealing the life-sized cardboard cut-out next to the display!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Circa 1824 View Post

This must mean Diana owns the fragrance and licensed it to HSN and now to Lord & Taylor. She must have worked independently with the fragrance guy she had on HSN.

If a fragrance is truly great, it becomes a classic and not a one-shot. The future of Diamond Diana remains a mystery.
    "That must mean Diana owns the fragrance"...

I think that is obvious...

Quote Originally Posted by Boogiedown View Post
    Look forward to your investigative assessment.
    [[Now don't be stealing the life-sized cardboard cut-out next to the display!!!)
    BREAKING NEWS: I went to Lord and Taylor NYC today. There is no life-sized cardboard cut-out. There is a simple 7x9 inch framed ad on the counter for Diamond Diana. Her perfume is with all the other brands. There is no bottle sitting on the counter to sample. You must ask a sales rep for a tester strip.

Quite frankly, I do not like the smell. It is very light with a sharp quality that made my nose itch. I would never buy it because I like a more rounded, darker, heavier, and mysterious fragrance. Diamond Diana has an almost nothing smell - nothing memorable nor interesting.

BUT, Diana will make an in-store appearance at Lord & Taylor NYC in May. They took my name and phone to invite me.
    Last edited by Circa 1824; 02-06-2018 at 05:48 PM.

Good reporting!!!

at last..ooooo.at last! "Diamond Diana', came today! [[from HSN who obviously still have stock.. I just ordered it not too long ago..)