[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Motown Dreams

Motown Dreams

I recently had a dream I met Vermettya Royster in a corner store. She was very happy I recognized her ! Any other Motown dreamers?

Luke, I’ve been meaning to start this kind of thread for years; get outta my head!!!😀

I once had a dream that Diana and Marvin were on a stage with a metallic streamer backdrop in my local grocery store’s frozen food section singing “My Mistake...”. Paging Dr. Freud! 😁

Lolol sans. We both had Motowners in stores! Your dream More interesting!

I often have fantasies about any celebrity showing up at my corner convenience store and wondering what they are doing there.

FOR YEARS I'VE HAD A DREAM OF STANDING IN FOR EDDIE KENDRICKS[NOBODY REPLACES EDDIE]WITH THE CLASSIC TEMPS...[oh and that other dream about me an mary wilson]......OPPS ERR AHEM HEHE...NEVER MIND THAT ONE..HEHEHE!!!

I once had a dream that I was at a concert watching Patti Jerome singing "Rockabye Your Baby With A Dixie Melody". In reality I didn't have the faintest idea what Patti Jerome looked like. When I finally saw a photo of Patti Jerome many years later, she looked exactly like the performer I'd seen in my dream. I've never established whether she ever sang RYBWADM on stage.