[REMOVE ADS]

Elgins "Darling Baby" LP - VIP 400

In 1966, the Elgins had an LP issued, Darling Baby, that contained 12 songs. It was issued in both mono and stereo. VIP 400.

The only other Elgins collection that I am aware of was the Motown Anthology issued by Paul Nixon.

Does anyone know whether Motown ever issued a CD to cover Darling Baby? I doubt it but perhaps. I have seen discographies of 45s, LPs, EPs, but never CDs. Does one exist to cover all the CDs issued by Motown?

There is no official stand alone CD release of the LP "Darling Baby" but there was a Marginal Records bootleg which included it along with "Greetings we're The Monitors". The Motown Anthology CD did also include the "Darling Baby" LP.

The book "Motown The History" by Sharon Davis has very useful discographies at the rear, vinyl, CDs, cassettes are included both US and UK but obviously only up to a certain point in time.

Attachment 13877
    Last edited by mysterysinger; 01-08-2018 at 02:09 PM.

I believe I have a Motorcity LP of 90's recordings called Take The Train on vinyl.