[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Motown Junkies

Motown Junkies

So disappointed that Motown Junkies seems to be on another hiatus. News, anyone? Thank you.

Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 353
Size:  21.1 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by mowest View Post
    So disappointed that Motown Junkies seems to be on another hiatus. News, anyone? Thank you.
    Oh ye of little faith! Give Stephane a break! He is finally over his serious illness. But, he still has a career , a wife, and an infant child. He finally was able to write ONE review, so he did, to give his readers hope, and a preview of what is to come. He WILL continue to sneak in reviews when he can. But, he will likely NEVER complete them at the incredible rate he did before the hiatus, as he has a larger family and added responsibilities.

I am confident that we will see a couple new record reviews not too long after the new year starts, and sporadically after that. And that's okay with me. I'm grateful for all he's done already. It's an immense volume of work. And given that it COSTS him money, as opposed to bringing it in, we should be grateful he's done so much so far, given that he is a professional, and this is only his hobby.
    Last edited by robb_k; 12-25-2017 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by robb_k View Post
    Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 353
Size:  21.1 KB
    Oh ye of little faith! Give Stephane a break! He is finally over his serious illness. But, he still has a career , a wife, and an infant child. He finally was able to write ONE review, so he did, to give his readers hope, and a preview of what is to come. He WILL continue to sneak in reviews when he can. But, he will likely NEVER complete them at the incredible rate he did before the hiatus, as he has a larger family and added responsibilities.

I am confident that we will see a couple mew record reviews not too long after the new year starts, and sporadically after that. And that's okay with me. I'm grateful for all he's done a;ready. It's an immense volume of work. And given that it COSTS him money, as opposed to bringing it in, we should be grateful he's done so much so far, given that he is a professional, and this is his hobby.
    Thanks, robb_k, for putting things in perspective. You’re right on all points. It’s just that his reviews are so awesome that it is difficult to be patient but patient I will be. Best to you.

Truth be told, we have had Thesis level reviews of some of the greatest songs in history as well as songs that to write more than a sentence about them is quite a feat. The good and the bad were examined with no preferences given or taken away in terms of depth or length. While I hope to see more reviews, if we do not get any, I am appreciative of what we have received so far.

Quote Originally Posted by mowest View Post
    And he's back with a new post; Marvin Gaye's "One More Heartache".

https://motownjunkies.co.uk/2018/01/...ore-heartache/