[REMOVE ADS]

More info please on the Motown Coasters?

A couple of weeks ago, someone posted some photos of drink coasters you could order with various Motown logos. I am now interested in checking those out for a Christmas gift.

Although I know there are a lot of choices on Ebay, I no longer have an account there and would rather not start up a new one just for one purchase. So can someone provide an e-mail address or a website link for the company or person selling these? Thanks in advance.

Hi david, this is their email I believe: statesidesoul@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoTom123 View Post
    Hi david, this is their email I believe: statesidesoul@hotmail.com

David And Tom -- I used the following email address given to me by the seller, and he got right back to me:

eps-signings@hotmail.com

I have just been chatting with him on the phone. He's about to open up a new selling page. He has a huge collection of Motown and Northern Soul memorabilia incl signed photos, newspaper articles and bespoke items which he is going to be listing soon

Thanks. I think I came across the eps address when I googled Motown Coasters. I will get in touch here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by daviddesper View Post
    Thanks. I think I came across the eps address when I googled Motown Coasters. I will get in touch here soon.
    You're welcome, David.