[REMOVE ADS]

thomas96 Guest

Motown Documentary?

Ralph, Hannah, etc. who is involved with this Motown Film that is discussed in the threads at the top of the forum...

Haven't been around here in a while so unfortunately missed those threads then, so it may be moot this late but I have been collecting Motown memorabilia for some time now and have quite a bit that may be of interest for this project. I tried Hannah's email in those posts and it did not send so not sure how to contact her at this point. I'd be happy to help if it is still needed. I do have some photos of Mickey Stephenson and Norman Whitfield and possibly others, and I know those were mentioned in the one thread as being of particular interest.

If I can still help at this point just let me know. Otherwise, oh well sorry I was too late.

Thomas

I can't wait to see the finished program.

George and Andy can be emailed here. I know George responds

Thomas, what you have may be of interest. Try posting on the thread at the top. I'm out right now but will look into it when I return home.

thomas96 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ralpht View Post
    Thomas, what you have may be of interest. Try posting on the thread at the top. I'm out right now but will look into it when I return home.
    Ralph I will post there. Do you know of anyone who I should contact directly?

I dealt with a young woman named Pip.

thomas96 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ralpht View Post
    I dealt with a young woman named Pip.
    do you have an email address for her?

thomas96 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    George and Andy can be emailed here. I know George responds
    do you know their profile names?