Interesting question: For the Supremes in 1970: I would have had Loving Country before Everybody's Got The Right To Love, After Stoned Love would have released It's Time To Break Down followed by Together We Can make Such Sweet Music, I would have not released Touch unless Mary had done it solo, would have chosen This is the Story then Here Comes the Sunrise, I would have released When Can Brown Begin and I Keep it Hid from Jimmy Webb, I would have kept He's My Man, followed it with Early Morning Love and would have included Bend a Little on the LP and released it third, On High Energy, would have released the title song second and You're What's Missing in My Life third,for MSS-Let Yourself Go first, followed by Sweet Dream Machine then I Don't Want To Be Tied Down.
Diana Ross- After Surrender, would have released Did You Read The Morning Paper,Just would have released Love Hangover first, would have replaced Sleepin' with Stone Liberty.
Mary Wilson- would not have released Red Hot-first would have been I Love A Warm Summer Night, followed by Pick Up The Pieces and then for the disco crowd Midnight Dancer