Over half a century ago, while stationed in Germany, I bought a 45 rpm record of the Supremes singing "Come See About Me" in German. But the title was "Johnny & Joe".

I had a friend who spoke German, and he said that the song was jibberish and made no sense. I always thought that the girls had the words printed for them phonetically and they were singing from that. Did they just do a bad job of singing in German? Does anyone understand the lyrics that they are singing? If you do, is this an entirely different song with new lyrics about Johnny and Joe just using the track of "Come See About Me"? And if it is not jibberish, what are the lyrics about?
And who is Johnny and Joe?

And one final question. Since I once believed that the Supremes sang songs like "Someday" and "Love Child", I will now take nothing for granted. So I ask the experts here who can disect every note and sylable of a Supremes' song. Is this Diana, Flo and Mary on the record, or just Diana with session singers?

So many questions. One more. What about Marion? Will she ever leave Conoga Falls? :