[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Diamond Diana

Diamond Diana

Diana Ross has a new fragrance coming out this fall. I bet it smells real nice.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

That's great news. I always thought she should get into stuff like this. I'm surprised she doesn't have a clothing line, being the fashion icon that she is. Maybe this is the first step to something along those lines. Anyway, if Diamond Diana smells good, it might make a good present this Christmas for my mama.

Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
    That's great news. I always thought she should get into stuff like this. I'm surprised she doesn't have a clothing line, being the fashion icon that she is. Maybe this is the first step to something along those lines. Anyway, if Diamond Diana smells good, it might make a good present this Christmas for my mama.
    I agree I was just thinking on who I could buy this for Xmas. Years ago my mom loved Elizabeth Taylors White Diamond.

Out of the blue again, there seems to be a burst of activity on many fronts - Vegas, this, American Music Awards

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Out of the blue again, there seems to be a burst of activity on many fronts - Vegas, this, American Music Awards
    She is merely doing what she wants when she wants. She is happy and contented. Good luck to her.

Well. I MUST say. Many years ago, at one of Diana's multi-date sold-out engagements in the NY area, she paused to hug me whilst walking up an aisle, and the lady smelled FABULOUS!

Miss Ross' management company, RTC filed a trademark application for DIAMOND DIANA - DIANA ROSS on March 22, 2017. The DIAMOND DIANA brand is a lifestyle brand and will include apparel, home decor, furnishings, etc. The perfume is it's first release.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveSupreme View Post
    Miss Ross' management company, RTC filed a trademark application for DIAMOND DIANA - DIANA ROSS on March 22, 2017. The DIAMOND DIANA brand is a lifestyle brand and will include apparel, home decor, furnishings, etc. The perfume is it's first release.
    Super.............

Back in 1966, she signed a tourbook for me and for weeks afterward you could smell her perfume on the pen! It was really weird, to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl View Post
    Back in 1966, she signed a tourbook for me and for weeks afterward you could smell her perfume on the pen! It was really weird, to be honest.
    Jungle Gardenia! They say you could tell she was coming or had been around by its lingering in the air.