[REMOVE ADS]

An Evening with Valerie Holiday [[Three Degrees)

Valerie Holiday of The Three Degrees will be making her New York Cabaret Debut on October 5th & 12th at Iridium Jazz club.
    For details check out www.iridiumjazzclub.com and www.valerieholiday.com
    An Event not to be missed!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Wow! She looks Great!! Think I'll check this one out for sure! Thanks for posting!

I think Valerie is just as beautiful today as she was 30 years ago. I wish her the best of success at her debut but wonder: what took so long?

Just three weeks until Valerie Holiday's solo cabaret debut!

This is going to be AN EVENT! Hope y'all can make it!!

One of the ladies latest recordings, with almost Valerie completely solo. Stevie Wonder's Overjoyed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l4rT5e9nt4

topdiva1 Guest
    Cannot wait to see her show!!!

smark21 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by topdiva1 View Post
    Cannot wait to see her show!!!
    I thought you were a college student in Florida? The shows are on Tuesday night. Don't you have classes to attend? Or are you doing Independent study?

topdiva1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by smark21 View Post
    I thought you were a college student in Florida? The shows are on Tuesday night. Don't you have classes to attend? Or are you doing Independent study?
    I said "...Icannot wait to see her show". Did I ever mention I was flying to New York - although I could - I am sure minutes after Miss Holiday leaves the stage - her entire performance will be on YOUTUBE - think!!!! and practice reading comprehension - I never said I was going - I said I cannot wait to see her show - next time I will put on youtube - damn you older fans are petty, quirkly and picky - I hope as I age I do not become so bitchy, or am I too late!!! LOL

jonc Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by smark21 View Post
    Maybe TopDiva's idol the Viscountess Turner, sent him a bus ticket to NYC. Flo Ballard allowed a young Tony Turner into her life so perhaps TopDiva's ingratiated himself into the Viscountess Turner's life. It's terribly amusing and very All About Eve.

Just 1 week from now... Can't wait... For my family & i, just 2 weeks waiting...
    Ahhh yezzz !!! :d

topdiva1 Guest
    Hopefully some good outakes will find it's way to youtube - Ms. Holiday we all wish you the very best - you better work it, girl!!!

Hi all,
    Did anyone from SD attend?
    If so, any feed back
    CEASAR

Valerie's shows on the 5th were amazing! If you didn't manage to catch them, do all you can to be there, at Iridium Jazz Club, NYC, on Tuesday 12th [[3 shows - 8pm, 10pm and midnight).
    Attached Images Attached Images  

FAAAB! Paulo XXXX

why not come out tomorrow/sunday... and say "hi" to valerie @ the 9th avenue saloon- [[between 45th &46th st) in nyc... and get a signed postcard- [[ that you will NOT be selling on ebay!!!) that will get you $5 off 1 of her shows this coming tues/the 12th via the box office- [[present the card!)....
    see y'all tomorrow... or... tuesday @ the iridium...,- whoo-hoo!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOj_Y8Va0SU

Is Fayette Pinkney still out there?

robb, I guess you didn't know...Fayette passed away last year...

We had the pleasure of being in NYC last week and we went to see both shows on October 5th at the Iredium. Val did an outstanding job, owning the stage from the first moment till the last one.

Thank you, splanky, no, I didn't know.

topdiva1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol2 View Post
    We had the pleasure of being in NYC last week and we went to see both shows on October 5th at the Iredium. Val did an outstanding job, owning the stage from the first moment till the last one.

No one could of ever doubted that she would be great - Valerie Holiday is a born entertainer.