[REMOVE ADS]

'Women of Motown: An Oral History' Second Edition out now

I pulled out my copy of the 1st edition to compare it with the sample on Amazon.
    A chapter on Janie Bradford has been added and Kim Weston is now listed among the Voices even though she was quoted often in the first edition. Some of the wording has been ever so slightly altered in the introduction & first chapter and the first picture shown in the Mabel John chapter has been changed.
    I'm up in the air about purchasing it. I was hoping for the addition of a few other voices of those who were there during Motown's golden era, including Gladys Knight, Valerie Simpson, Jean Terrell, Cindy Birdsong, Susaye Greene, Blinky Williams, Sandra Fagin, the late Sylvia Moy, the late Syreeta Wright, the late Saundra Edwards and others that might offer even further insight into the phenomenon that was Motown.