[REMOVE ADS]

National Enquirer Stevie Wonder Cover Story

Did I miss something? Either fantastic medical break through or just plain tacky.....Name:  Screen Shot 2017-10-13 at 1.15.20 PM.jpg
Views: 18151
Size:  64.2 KB

I wish [[no pun intended). But if I could, I'd restore Stevie's sight so that he can finally see his children and grandchildren.

Wow, lol...

I’ve seen videos on YouTube with titles like ‘Stevie Wonder isn’t blind!’ and ‘Stevie Wonder can see, it’s a miracle!’...

damn conspiracy theories...

Well, I just hope he doesn’t see this. 🙄

Don’t know if any truth or not but there have been some amazing advancements for hearing and vision

Here’s what Stevie has to say about it...

wow

always somethin' ain't there

I saw this on Facebook [[and saw the 'Enquirer' with Stevie on the cover at by local drug store yesterday). Indeed; they've reached a New Low with this rumor.

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoTom123 View Post
    Here’s what Stevie has to say about it...

Thanks for sharing this clip Tom. And I'm with Stevie on this; if he was able to see He would tell us himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Motown Eddie View Post
    I saw this on Facebook [[and saw the 'Enquirer' with Stevie on the cover at by local drug store yesterday). Indeed; they've reached a New Low with this rumor.
    Hasn't the National Enquirer been dealing from the bottom of the deck for over-what?-30,35 years now? Geezzz, and why do people
    always seem to say the friggin' stupidest shit and ask the stupidest
    questions of Stevie Wonder? Back since Elton John was telling people
    he bet Stevie's not really blind...RIP, Lula, your boy is still having to
    deal with the ignorance...dang!....

This is the National Enquirer, not the NY TIMES. With the exception of Donald Trump, most people know which the Fake News Paper is.

Donald Trump is a friend of the people at National Enquirer.

The hosts of Morning Joe said some negative things about Trump on their show. They were also having an affair. A top White House staff member warned them that the Enquirer was prepared to publish a negative article about the affair – but they could prevent it by calling Trump to apologize for the things that they said about him on their morning show. They said that if they call the President to apologize for their coverage of him, then he will pick up the phone and basically stop the forthcoming Enquirer story.

The hosts said “Screw it”, went public with their affair and refused to be blackmailed by the President of the United States.

My curiosity lets me glance at the National Enquirer while waiting on line at checkout counters but I always figured at least half the stuff is made up or exaggerated.

And today in the era of FAKE NEWS, I am even more convinced that most stuff in this tabloid is fake - now that I know that the King of Lies has influence to kill a real story or request a fake story in this tabloid.

Are we that dumbed down now that there are people who actually believe that Stevie is pretending his blindness?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Desjardines View Post
    Did I miss something? Either fantastic medical break through or just plain tacky.....Name:  Screen Shot 2017-10-13 at 1.15.20 PM.jpg
Views: 18151
Size:  64.2 KB
    I did hear some years back that medically Stevie might be able to have a procedure done to bring his sight back. I thought it was explained that Stevie did not want to go through with it because it might be too much to deal with at one time. Not in a negative way. In the sense of not seeing for almost 70 years and all of a sudden being able to see. A lot to handle at once.

I think that the only thing you missed "fake news"

By Shari Weiss | 1:41 pm, October 16, 2017

Stevie Wonder is still blind. A report claims he “can see again” after a miraculous surgery, but it’s just not true. Gossip Cop can correct this seemingly fabricated tabloid cover story.

The National Enquirer is falsely announcing, “Miracle After 67 Years Of Blindness… Stevie Wonder Can See Again!” The supermarket tabloid claims there’s “evidence the once-sightless superstar, blind since shortly after birth, has undergone a secret, high-tech procedure that has given him some vision.” A so-called “insider” is quoted as saying, “Stevie said he was going to have doctors implant computer chips on his retinas that hadn’t been totally destroyed. The procedure is an amazing marvel of medical science, even though it sounds like science fiction.”

Oh, this article is fiction, all right. The gossip magazine even misleadingly uses Wonder’s own quotes against him. In a light-hearted exchange with a paparazzo back in February, he joked about his eyesight, “This year, I will reveal the truth.” Roughly nine months later, the outlet is now presenting that statement as both a legitimate promise and a hint that he had his vision restored. Also included is a comment the singer reportedly made back in 1999 about an “operation were the unsighted can become sighted with the help of some sort of a chip.” The dubious publication further brings up Wonder sitting courtside at sporting events and references various conspiracy theories about his eyesight.

But none of this actually amounts to “evidence.” And if there were any merit to the assertion Wonder can “see again,” reputable publications would have confirmed it. It would’ve been international news. Yet no trustworthy news resource has validated this claim. On the contrary, a rep for Wonder denied it. In addition, the tabloid’s report is suspiciously lacking important details. When did Wonder undergo the surgery? How much of his vision returned? Will he have any limitations going forward? How did he and his family celebrate this life-changing milestone?

The magazine’s apparent inability to provide such key information is another indication that this is a manufactured cover story designed to grab consumers’ attention on newsstands, as opposed to a thoroughly-reported, well-documented scoop. The National Enquirer actually has a history of concocting bogus health-related cover stories about celebrities, usually blaring that so-and-so is about to die. In fact, Gossip Cop has exposed a number of these morbid lies about Angelina Jolie, Cher, Michael Douglas and more. Frankly, it’s sad that the outlet is so desperate to profit through sensational, made-up covers that it is not above peddling untrue reports about people’s health, just like this one.

https://www.gossipcop.com/stevie-won...nd-cannot-see/

https://www.gossipcop.com/stevie-won...nd-cannot-see/

Stevie was on Jimmy Kimmel Show mocking the Enquirer story. Here's a link to story and video from last night's show:

https://www.gossipcop.com/stevie-won...el-live-video/

Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post

Donald Trump is a friend of the people at National Enquirer.

Are we that dumbed down now that there are people who actually believe that Stevie is pretending his blindness?
    And since Stevie has taken a stand...rather taken a knee...against the demonic principles of Trump it makes sense that Trump and his followers would now see Stevie as an enemy and do what they can to cast aspersions on his character and/or integrity. After his knee taking speech a couple weeks back I was a little surprised to read the backlash of nastiness directed his way. So to find out that Trump is a friend to this trash rag and Stevie makes the cover after his speech, I am not surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by johnjeb View Post
    Stevie was on Jimmy Kimmel Show mocking the Enquirer story. Here's a link to story and video from last night's show:

https://www.gossipcop.com/stevie-won...el-live-video/

“Where’s my bus?” — LOL

Good on you Stevie!