[REMOVE ADS]

Latest on Denise LaSalle

Hi David!

This is the latest news about your favourite artist. She's currently recovering.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/news...ion/768628001/

Best regards
    Heikki

Heikki:

I had received a Google alert about this news today, but thank you for sharing it here with other fans, since I still have not learned how to link articles!!

On the surface, this news sounds devastating to someone of her age, and my first reaction was to think this would surely be the end of her career, but maybe I am over-reacting and perhaps she will be a strong enough trooper to overcome it.

It definitely sounds as if mentoring is going to be very important to her going forward, so maybe she can find her "clone" or the next best thing among these young people and that one or more proteges can carry on her legacy. I could handle a 2018 version of Down Home Blues or Your Husband is Cheating on Us from someone or other!!!

Since I assume you stay in touch with her, please let her know that this one longtime, devoted fan admires her tenacity and wishes her the best. If anyone can come out of this stronger than before, it is her! Thanks again for sharing.

Best wishes for a full recovery to Ms. LaSalle.Love her music."Run Tell That" is one of my faves.

Best wishes to Denise LaSalle. I'm sorry to hear about her condition but it's good to know she's still hanging in there. Still love "Trapped By A Thing Called Love".

God bless Miss LaSalle and grant her comfort and happiness as she has done for her legion of fans lo these many years.