[REMOVE ADS]

Supremes box set -This Is The Story

I have found a 3 CD set of The Supremes -This Is The Story from iOffer in San Francisco for £48. Has anyone purchased this set from this seller and can tell me what you actually get in respect of artwork etc.
    I never bought this when first released although I did get the second volume and want to complete the set.

He appears to have good feedback but read the fine details. It's a CD-R copy, not the original set, states it includes the "inserts" which likely means copies of a few photos but no booklet, and a "triple CD case" which means you won't get the original packaging either. So just know what you're buying if you do decide to purchase it.

http://www.ioffer.com/i/the-supremes...10?i=372257333

Although I did not look at this specific item, one time I bought from that IOffer a self-made Supremes "B" sides CD which in theory was a great item that I felt Motown should have released. I started to play it and in the middle of the CD it stuck and would not advance. I put it back in the box and have never attempted to play it again. Be certain that you have the right to return it if it is defective. I would never buy from IOffer again. This person was in San Francisco; I do not remember his name as it has been several years. The artwork on the package was inferior also. I chalked the experience up to a bad lemon.