[REMOVE ADS]

Brenda Holloway record I never was aware of.

I was looking at soulfulkindamusic.net to see what all releases Brenda had and I came across this very unusual release that I never heard anyone speak about.

Does anyone have a copy in their collection that they could post a scan on the MF?

BRENDA HOLLOWAY
    Tamla Zt1l-206312 - Play It Cool, Stay In School - 1966 [[One Sided Promo Issue -- Recorded In Co-Operation With The Women's Ad Club Of Detroit. It Was Composed By The Writer Of The Miracles Promo "I Care About Detroit", Jimmy Clark)

Name:  IMG_3121.jpg
Views: 496
Size:  75.1 KB

You can hear it on YouTube. Just type in the title.
    Last edited by longtimefan; 08-30-2017 at 10:25 AM.

Thank you very much. As I said, this is the first I ever heard of this DJ release only. Never knew about it before. Now the challenge will be to get one for my collection: Odds - 1 in 100,000?????

Quote Originally Posted by woodward View Post
    Thank you very much. As I said, this is the first I ever heard of this DJ release only. Never knew about it before. Now the challenge will be to get one for my collection: Odds - 1 in 100,000?????
    Woodward, if you don't need it on vinyl--but still like a hunting challenge--you can find it on disc 2 of the now OOP Brenda CD collection, "The Motown Anthology," from 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by danman869 View Post
    Woodward, if you don't need it on vinyl--but still like a hunting challenge--you can find it on disc 2 of the now OOP Brenda CD collection, "The Motown Anthology," from 2005.
    ...and Disc 31, Track 14 on TCMS Vol 6: 1966

Also available on bootleg 45 vinyl as well as on the Marginal Records CDs - Brenda Holloway Hits & Rarities and Detroit Rare Tracks From Volume 8.