[REMOVE ADS]

FYI: when shopping for cd's

Reading the Brenda Holloway Spellbound thread piqued my curiosity. Several online sellers were mentioned. So I started to dig a little deeper. I noticed shared/exact same presentations of product on several sites. I had ordered Spellbound & 2 other Motown cd's from blowitouttahere and found the cost, even with shipping included, were very close to WOWHD's pricing. And mine are on track to arrive on Monday. Just a coincidence?
    NO.
    What I discovered was that WOWHd, blowitouttahere!, Deep Discount were all part of a larger parent company, DirectToU, LLC
    Wikipedia gives an interesting slant on WOWHD here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WOW_HD

It explains the burning of customers in the past that some have spoken of here at SD.

Ah, I see, interesting. Apparently wowhd were taken over by DirectToU in 2015. As well as deepdiscount and blowitouttahere, DirectToU also operate Amazon Marketplace.