[REMOVE ADS]

Fake Marvelette Sues Fake MJ On People's Court

First let me say that my reference to the woman suing as a "fake" Marvelette isn't meant to be disrespectful to her or suggests that she's a part of one of the groups misrepresenting itself as the legit legendary group. I just didn't want people coming into the thread thinking either Kat or Wanda was suing anyone. Apparently she runs a Motown Revue tribute troupe and I'm guessing she's Wanda in the revue. Anyway, the whole suit is ridiculous and I thought you Motown fans might get a good laugh. It's the first case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjnGSqIVbl0&t=1803s

I saw this case when it aired. Couldn't stop laughing. Suing over chump change. She did sing a little of don't mess with Bill

Quote Originally Posted by blackguy69 View Post
    I saw this case when it aired. Couldn't stop laughing. Suing over chump change. She did sing a little of don't mess with Bill
    Lol That's why I said she must be Wanda in the group because what "Marvelette" doesn't start singing "Please Mr. Postman" when she wants to remind someone who the Marvelettes were? Unless of course you're not Gladys in the group.

The entire thing was dumb.

"Samulous" competed on the tv show ITS SHOWTIME AT THE APOLLO earlier this year. He did a pretty good version of Deniece Williams' BLACK BUTTERFLY.

I followed that link above and did not see anything about this subject.

Quote Originally Posted by daviddesper View Post
    David it's the very first case.

Quote Originally Posted by daviddesper View Post
    When you click on the link, for some reason it jumps 30 minutes into the clip. Go back to the beginning and you should see the case.

Quote Originally Posted by reese View Post
    When you click on the link, for some reason it jumps 30 minutes into the clip. Go back to the beginning and you should see the case.
    You're right Reese! That's weird.

You can link to a specific time in a YouTube link and I bet what's happened here. So I started watching this and immediately recognized "Samuel Collie" s Sammulous who tore up AGT with his version of "[[You Make Me Feel) Mighty Real":

Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
    You're right Reese! That's weird.
    The reason is that a YouTube link will start at wherever point the sender is currently in the video.

Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
    First let me say that my reference to the woman suing as a "fake" Marvelette isn't meant to be disrespectful to her or suggests that she's a part of one of the groups misrepresenting itself as the legit legendary group. I just didn't want people coming into the thread thinking either Kat or Wanda was suing anyone. Apparently she runs a Motown Revue tribute troupe and I'm guessing she's Wanda in the revue. Anyway, the whole suit is ridiculous and I thought you Motown fans might get a good laugh. It's the first case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjnGSqIVbl0&t=1803s
    What is that... oh my I can't sit through it, LOL, that commentator's voice too, so dumb
    Last edited by TomatoTom123; 08-04-2017 at 08:53 PM.