[REMOVE ADS]

XFINITY [[Comcast) I-Phone Television Commercial

Who in the world is singing Just One Look on the XFINITY I-phone commercial being aired locally? It isn't Doris Troy. It is a cheap imitation. Hers is 100%
    better. Why didn't they use the original instead of this version?

This is all I could find. Seems likely indeed that this is a specially recorded Apple version for the male and female voices fitting the advert....

https://www.reddit.com/r/iphone/comm...ne_commerical/

Mike: Thanks for finding the source of this out. I wonder what Doris Troy would think of this version if she would hear it? Bet she would not be happy. Hers is so great IMO. I recall when it was originally released. I could not listen to it enough.

I remember how disappointed I was when I heard The Searchers’ pale imitation of Doris’s record and saw it realise more commercial success in the UK than the original. As was so often the case, where British acts simply covered American originals and the artists were deprived of a break