[REMOVE ADS]

Unsung: Switch full episode

Great ! Thanks for letting me know

John G. Stumpf Guest
    Thanks I plan on watching. I have always loved Switch.

Gregory Williams really called it right when he spoke about the DeBarge's mother. He stated that she didn't live in reality. I always wondered about her. She's a beautiful lady and she seems like she just like to dress up and enjoy the fame of being Mama DeBarge while her family fell completely apart.
    It was also disheartening to see Bunny looking so worn. She has really struggled wih trying to stay clean. My heart and prayers go out to that family. It's really heart breaking.

Quote Originally Posted by glencro View Post
    Gregory Williams really called it right when he spoke about the DeBarge's mother. He stated that she didn't live in reality. I always wondered about her. She's a beautiful lady and she seems like she just like to dress up and enjoy the fame of being Mama DeBarge while her family fell completely apart.
    It was also disheartening to see Bunny looking so worn. She has really struggled wih trying to stay clean. My heart and prayers go out to that family. It's really heart breaking.
    Very informative episode as there was so much I didn't know about Switch. Glencro, it also broke my heart to see Bunny. That family has been through hell.