[REMOVE ADS]

Mary Wilson twin cities live 1986

https://youtu.be/wHTFADQ6cz4

Another one popped up

Now this is a good one! Mary is so gorgeous here it's ridiculous! LOL!!!

Last edited by marv2; 07-22-2017 at 07:43 PM.

Marv I knew you would comment

Quote Originally Posted by blackguy69 View Post
    Marv I knew you would comment
    I could I not? A few weeks before this particular show, I was with her at Trapper's Alley in Detroit. She looked even better in person....like wow! LOL!!!!

Did you notice the guy at the end asking if she would consider having Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis producing her?

I sure did notice that but I don't think Mary quite heard it. Thx so much bg. I missed Mary's appearances on tv in the 80s so this was just terrific to see. Mary amazing, and soooo beautiful...handling the Diana comments with such grace and aplomb. And Mrs Powell just wonderful. Watch those protruding buttocks!!

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    I sure did notice that but I don't think Mary quite heard it. Thx so much bg. I missed Mary's appearances on tv in the 80s so this was just terrific to see. Mary amazing, and soooo beautiful...handling the Diana comments with such grace and aplomb. And Mrs Powell just wonderful. Watch those protruding buttocks!!
    I remember on one day in October 1986, Mary was on television 3 times in one day 1) The Today Show w/Jane Pauley, 2) The Phil Donahue Show, 3) People Are Talking - Philadelphia

I was surprised at how well Mrs. Powell was able to move doing the "Shake" at her age. LOL

The Twin Cities interviewer really seemed to know his stuff and not afraid to ask! How was the Phil Donahue show?
    Last edited by luke; 07-22-2017 at 11:54 PM.

Yes. I thought same thing about Mrs Powell. She could move!

Yes. I thought same thing about Mrs Powell. She could move!
    They both seemed genuinely happy to see one another. I think after this, they appeared together on another talk show a few weeks later.

The Twin Cities interviewer really seemed to know his stuff and not afraid to ask! How was the Phil Donahue show?
    The Phil Donahue Show was controversial. At times the audience appeared very angry at Diana Ross, but they also asked Mary to explain why she did not go all the way and say some really terrible things about Diana Ross. Phil was egging them on. I've heard others characterize that show as "the public execution of Diana Ross" LOL! I did not see it that way. There was a lot going on in that show. Mary sang two excellent songs "Free Again/I Will Survive" and "How Lucky Can You Get".