[REMOVE ADS]

Diana Ross delivers a performance worthy of a diva supreme

Yes, indeed. Thanks for finding this.

Seeing reviews like this makes me want a UK concert appearance even more. It's been so long since Diana last performed here.

Isn't it wonderful how Diana has defied age to continue her excellence.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    Yes, indeed. Thanks for finding this.
    Your welcome. This just proves to the naysayers who say that her voice isn't any good no more and that she can barely move. Who are they kidding? Everybody else is saying she still got it !!

Quote Originally Posted by vgalindo View Post
    Your welcome. This just proves to the naysayers who say that her voice isn't any good no more and that she can barely move. Who are they kidding? Everybody else is saying she still got it !!
    'Last time I saw her' I think 2 years ago I was amazed at the pristine quality and agility of Diana's voice. There had been a creaky tv appearance or two years before that, but IT'S BACK!! And we know the naysayers are simply trolls with an agenda. Whatevs - their loss!!
    Last edited by PeaceNHarmony; 07-16-2017 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    'Last time I saw her' I think 2 years ago I was amazed at the pristine quality and agility of Diana's voice. There had been a creaky tv appearance or two years before that, but IT'S BACK!! And we know the naysayers are simply trolls with an agenda. Whatevs - their loss!!
    Yes I saw her in Vegas a couple of years ago and believe me her vocals were excellent. Everyone near me couldn't believe how good her voice still is.

Wow! Endless Love and All We Do Is Win and Come See About Me

Thanks, vgalindo, for bringing back the musical high that we left Diana's concert on when we saw her two or three summers ago. She was fantastic, and in perfect voice, and the crowd was turned on to her from her first song to her last -- including 3 separate standing ovations. I've never experienced so many goosebumps! Her band was smokin', too -- especially her horn section. What a memorable and thrilling night that was!

from:https://onmilwaukee.com/music/articl...ss-review.html

Setlist

"I'm Coming Out"

"More Than Yesterday"

"My World Is Empty Without You"
    "Baby Love"
    "Stop In the Name of Love"
    "Come See About Me"
    "Can't Hurry Love"
    "Love Child"
    "The Boss"

"Touch Me In The Morning"

"Upside Down"
    "Endless Love"
    "Why Do Fools Fall In Love"
    "Love Hangover"

"Take Me Higher"
    "Ease On Down the Road"

"Mahogany Theme"
    "Ain't No Mountain High Enough"
    "I Will Survive"
    "All I Do Is Win"

Encore

"Don't Explain"
    Twenty-one songs with one being from the RCA/80s years.

What I liked reading here was about Diana asking the crowd what they wanted to hear for an encore . She heard the request for LADY SINGS THE BLUES but didn't really want to do it because she said it was too much of a down song to close out the show with . But she must have been feeling her audience that night and to please she went into DON'T EXPLAIN anyway before returning to I WILL SURVIVE. That seemed gracious to me.
    Last edited by Boogiedown; 07-19-2017 at 04:35 AM.