[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Bruno Mars

Bruno Mars

What could of been a Motown Legend...

Bruno is fantastic, but it happens to the best of 'em. I think what he says around 1:20 is the difference between Motown's golden age and what Motown eventually became. There doesn't appear to be any guidance. I bet Bruno was signed to the label and then told to go do something without giving him any direction or a chance to get anything off the ground. Like he says, what 18 year old knows who they are? But look at him now. Motown's loss, our gain.

Oh wow, I didn't know he was signed by Motown. Interesting. Thanks for posting Luciano

So Bruno was signed by the greatest record label ever to have existed... then dropped by the greatest record label ever to have existed... wow

But, he thrived on Atlantic. Go figure!

Diana Ross had nothing to do with that one lol.