[REMOVE ADS]

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Love overboard made it to # 13 pop and # 1 r&b. R&B happens to be the "genre" that started rock n roll. How demeaning to dismiss Gladys like that. She is a brilliant ARTIST

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Love overboard made it to # 13 pop and # 1 r&b. R&B happens to be the "genre" that started rock n roll. How demeaning to dismiss Gladys like that. She is a brilliant ARTIST
    But you have no problem with you bff deameaning Diane Ross on a daily basis? There are many hear that consider Miss Ross a brilliant ARTIST. Arent you being a tad hypocritical Luke?

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    But you have no problem with you bff deameaning Diane Ross on a daily basis? There are many hear that consider Miss Ross a brilliant ARTIST. Arent you being a tad hypocritical Luke?
    Thank you Roberta. There always seems to be a double standard with these two. Love Overboard a huge hit by hitting #13 pop but Missing You a top ten hit nobody knows or heard of it!! Lol

Before we start world war 205, let's be honest, most of these songs mentioned does not get regular play today. you might be lucky to catch it , but more than likely not. Oh and by the way, that comment comparing Missing You to Live Overboard. Missing You might have been a top ten song, but Love Overboard took home a Grammy. Just a thought.

Unhappy

8 posts within an hour from a person who dislike Miss Ross. Somebody need help.
    Is it hysterically funny or just hysterical

Quote Originally Posted by blackguy69 View Post
    Before we start world war 205, let's be honest, most of these songs mentioned does not get regular play today. you might be lucky to catch it , but more than likely not. Oh and by the way, that comment comparing Missing You to Live Overboard. Missing You might have been a top ten song, but Love Overboard took home a Grammy. Just a thought.
    That's my point. I love both songs. But to say nobody remembers a top ten song and then say a top 13 song everybody remembers is just plain stupid. Such a double standard when it comes to Diana.

Quote Originally Posted by Levi Stubbs Tears View Post
    I never even heard them back in the 80s...
    I am doing my very best - i promise!

Quote Originally Posted by Albator View Post
    Is it hysterically funny or just hysterical
    It is sad and pathetic.This person obviously has one hell of a lot of spare time on their hands to post so much about someone they hate so much. There is enough hatred in this world without adding even more. Spread love not hatred.

It's more about frustration and the need to put down in order to feel better.
    Last edited by Albator; 07-08-2017 at 12:13 PM.

It happened again. RanRan said it perfectly a few post ago. How many times does this have to happen. Marv pushes a few buttons and the Ross fans go ape crazy defending Diana . It's only his opinion just ignore it . Truth be told, I think most couldn't ignore marv even if you were offered a billion dollars. His crappy opinion doesn't take away from your fondness for Diana so why let him get under your skin. And since we're talking double standards, the same said fans that get frustrated with marv does the exact same thing to Mary. It's kinda hard to scream double standards while you're being a hypocrite.

It happened again. RanRan said it perfectly a few post ago. How many times does this have to happen. Marv pushes a few buttons and the Ross fans go ape crazy defending Diana . It's only his opinion just ignore it . Truth be told, I think most couldn't ignore marv even if you were offered a billion dollars. His crappy opinion doesn't take away from your fondness for Diana so why let him get under your skin. And since we're talking double standards, the same said fans that get frustrated with marv does the exact same thing to Mary. It's kinda hard to scream double standards while you're being a hypocrite.
    True in most respects, and the individual you refer to is one that I have used the 'ignore' feature for. BUT ... I come back to the grade-school lesson of 'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all'. I don't read threads with titles I'm not interested in or dislike; why do others?

Isn't it hard to ignore someone who post 8 times in an hour... it rained on our parade

I've been a member since 2003 or 2004. Back then it was even worse with the back and forth between the "Diana" and "Mary" camps. I used to get frustrated because no matter the topic both sides would come out with support for their favorite. However, after a number of years it no longer mattered to me. Each side was much like what is happening in American politics -- red vs blue; each side is dug in deeply to what they believe and in their support of their candidates. Same is true with the Diana and Mary camps. I will admit at times when I read the threads I'm ready to respond but think about it for a day rather than in the heat of the moment. You know what, within 24 hours, the sense of "urgency" to respond, defend or agree with the latest thread that seems to go downhill no matter the good intentions. Even with Ralph's edit a few years back about treating each Supreme with respect lasted a short while but it didn't take long before old behaviors came to the forefront. In the grand scheme of things I do believe that both camps love their favorites but think after all this time it's kind of silly to still be debating and beating the same old horse. It's dead.
    Last edited by motownlover1964; 07-08-2017 at 12:24 PM. Reason: bad syntax

I haven't really seen anyone putting Mary down. There are many posts here that Marv puts up about Mary and I hardly ever see anybody posting negative comments like Marv makes about Diana. I know in the past both sides were guilty. But it did get better. However he didn't stop with his unhealthy obsession with Diana Ross.

Its not exactly the same thing. Go into threads with Mary Wilsons name in them and you wont find the people in that thread attacking Mary Wilson with the same negativity and nastiness that he does in most Diane Ross threads. He has posted 30 times in this thread alone, 30 times, and 28 of them, and im being real kind here, are in some way putting Miss Ross down. He gets a pass on this forum like no one else. I dont care for Gladys Knight but you wont find me trashing her as I rarely if ever go into Gladys Knight threads. If you cant say say something nice about someone then silence is the best route. Im sorry but hes obsessed with Diane Ross imo.

It's easy to ignore, you just choose not to. As far as negative attacks on Mary, either you haven't read the threads or you're turning a blind eye on certain comments.

[QUOTE=blackguy69;397565]It's easy to ignore, you just choose not to. As far as negative attacks on Mary, either you haven't read the threads or you're turning a blind eye on certain comments.[/QUOTE

Oh im not turning a blind eye. And most of the time recently ive been ignoring him and yes some people do some terrible things about Mary but not nearly as often as his daily and sometime hourly attacks on Diane Ross. Its gotten out of hand imo.

Let me put it like this, is marv bashing Diana going to put a wrench in your day? Are you going to mope all day and night because marv said 1,2,19 or 100 negative comments about Diana? And marv are you going to go into depression if circa or others bash Mary? Both Diana and Mary are living their lives not worrying about who is say what about them. Just let it go [[ I know it isn't going to stop but wishful thinking)

Let me put it like this, is marv bashing Diana going to put a wrench in your day? Are you going to mope all day and night because marv said 1,2,19 or 100 negative comments about Diana? And marv are you going to go into depression if circa or others bash Mary? Both Diana and Mary are living their lives not worrying about who is say what about them. Just let it go [[ I know it isn't going to stop but wishful thinking)
    He isnt significant enough to my life to affect my day or week or year or deccade. Its just real tiresome to come here to see negativity in every Ross thread. It makes me less inclinned to visit SDF which is a shame. I just wish everyone would more respectful and civil thats all.

BG I feel like this, it may not ever stop, but there's nothing wrong with people like you and I calling it out every single time until SOMEBODY steps up and says enough is enough and decide to grow up. All the participants in this negativity are wired up for a reaction. There's no other point to their comments. They like getting a reaction out of the other side and the other side never disappoints. I combat negative statements about Diana and Mary all of the time on SD but I don't resort to personal attacks on the other Supreme or on SD members...well other than to sometimes question their mental health. I still think some of what we see on this board is an actual mental health emergency that no one seems to be doing anything about, but that's just my opinion. Anyway, it's annoying to first enjoy a productive conversation about music and then have it go left because the AARP club is still acting like 5 year olds. Grow up people. Grow the f**k up.

Maybe it's time Ralph shuts this particular thread down. I don't even see this getting back on track.

He isnt significant enough to my life to affect my day or week or year or deccade. Its just real tiresome to come here to see negativity in every Ross thread. It makes me less inclinned to visit SDF which is a shame. I just wish everyone would more respectful and civil thats all.
    I concur completely.

Before we start world war 205
    I thought it was world war 217...?

world war 205 was so last week...

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoTom123 View Post
    I thought it was world war 217...?

world war 205 was so last week...
    After the 150th war I kinda lost count lol. And I also laughed when certain members said there isn't any negativity in the Mary threads. I'll believe that the day I see Queen Elizabeth dance down the soul train line with in a mini skirt and a g string

After the 150th war I kinda lost count lol. And I also laughed when certain members said there isn't any negativity in the Mary threads. I'll believe that the day I see Queen Elizabeth dance down the soul train line with in a mini skirt and a g string
    PFFF, I want that to happen more than I probably ought to, LOL

Yea, bg, there's just too much negativity in general. Personally I don't understand the motivation behind posting about someone or something you don't like. But that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by ralpht View Post
    Okay gang. Enough of this senseless bickering regarding Diana Ross. The truth of the matter is she will never regain her once exalted spot on the hierarchy of stardom. And as the baby boomers age she will become less relevant. That is "show biz". Accept the fact.
    If we are going to be told to 'accept the fact' one assumes the fact must also be accepted that no other member of the Supremes ever had even one hit under their own name or any degree of relevancy whatsoever. That, too, is "show biz". Good for the gander ...
    Last edited by PeaceNHarmony; 07-08-2017 at 08:23 PM.

Ralph, our moderator said Diana is not being demeaned. Some of you have nothing better to do than count other people's posts and bash the posters. Why not post something intelligent about the Motown sound or start a thread? Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Why do you have to attack others who disagree?

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Ralph, our moderator said Diana is not being demeaned. Some of you have nothing better to do than count other people's posts and bash the posters. Why not post something intelligent about the Motown sound or start a thread? Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Why do you have to attack others who disagree?
    Imo. if everyones entitltled to there own opinion maybe you should stop criticizing those who dont agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    If we are going to be told to 'accept the fact' one assumes the fact must also be accepted that no other member of the Supremes ever had even one hit under their own name or any degree of relevancy whatsoever. That, too, is "show biz". Good for the gander ...
    But this thread wasn't about the other Supremes.

All this can be very subjective but a compilation of Billboard top 50 ranking shows something else.

Diana Ross
    Upside down # 1
    IÂ’m coming out # 5
    ItÂ’s my turn # 9
    Endless Love duet # 1
    WDFFIL # 7
    Mirror # 8
    WTB # 44
    Muscles # 10
    So close # 40
    Pieces of ice # 31
    All of you duet # 19
    Swept away # 19
    Missing you # 10

Aretha Franklin
    Love All the Hurt Away # 46
    Jump to it # 24
    Freeway of love # 3
    WhoÂ’s zooming who # 7
    Sisters are duet # 18
    Another night # 22
    Jumpin jack flash # 21
    Jimmy Lee # 28
    I knew you where waiting for me # 1
    Through the storm duet # 16
    Willing to forgive # 26
    A rose is still a rose # 26

Dionne Warwick
    No night so long # 23
    Friends in love duet # 38
    Heartbreaker # 10
    Take the short way home # 41
    How many time can we say goodbye duet # 27
    ThatÂ’s what friends are for # 1
    Love power duet # 12

Patti Labelle
    If only you knew # 46
    New attitude # 17
    On my own duet # 1
    Oh People # 26

Gladys Knight
    Landlord # 46
    Love overboard # 13
    ThatÂ’s what friends are for # 1

Diana had 13 single in the top 50, among them, 10 top 20, 8 top 10, 3 top 5, 2 top 1.

Aretha had 12 top 50, among them 5 top 20, 3 top 10 and one top 1.

Dionne had 7 top 50, 3 top 20 and one top 1

Glady, only 3 top 50

Patty Labelle 4 top 50.

What may be remarquable is that Diana's commercial appeal disappeared after 1984, but it can't be say that others did better.
    If you check the touring schedule it's even more stunning. Maybe only Aretha maintained a strong appeal.
    And if you take foreign sales into the picture, Diana is even more bigger.

Thank you Al for posting all the Pop chart / Hot 100 chart references for these ladies to compare. Love it!

Does including the final works of Diana under Motown just as the eighties were beginning kind of skew her actual 80's hit making ?

On another note , perhaps we are overall being too hard on Diana , and the others , by expecting too much ? Very few [[any?) stars of the sixties or seventies thrived in the hit department by the second half of the eighties. Michael Jackson comes to mind as a glaring exception.

Quote Originally Posted by vgalindo View Post
    I love Gladys Knight and the Pips. But none of the songs were big hits. None charted high on the pop charts. And Missing you was a billboard pop top ten hit. So stop trying to down play it. It was a bigger hit than all of the above Gladys hits and that's a fact!! I don't care if they play Missing You on the radio now or not It still was a bigger hit. And I'm sorry but I haven't heard any of those Gladys Knight and the pips songs on the radio in years !

In 1986 Gladys Knight had a hit with "That's What Friends Are For" along with Dionne, Stevie and Elton. It was number one for 4 weeks! It ended up as THE number one song for all of 1986. Today just about everyone that was over 5 years old in 1986 remembers it and can at least sing the chorus.
    Last edited by marv2; 07-09-2017 at 12:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
    Gladys Knight and the Pips had two number one r&b hits to Diana's one during that time frame, and IMO they were picking songs that kept in line with their "brand" while remaining fresh, which is the crux of my issue with Ross at the time.

Patti's "Winner In You" album hit number one r&b and pop in 1986 or 1987. "Missing You" isn't even in the same league of iconic songs as "New Attitude". I love "Missing You", I tolerate "New Attitude", but there's no way I put money on "Missing You" in a general population survey. No way.
    Patti LaBelle's song "New Attitude" had a far greater impact on the public than Diane's "Missing You". For example:

The song appears on the soundtrack for Beverly Hills Cop.
    The song is used as the opening theme song of each hour for the Dr. Laura Schlessinger show.
    It also appears in an episode of The Simpsons where Marge buys a pretzel franchise.
    The song also appears on The Nanny episode "I Don't Remember Mama" with Patti LaBelle.
    The song was covered by The Chipettes for the 1985 Alvin and the Chipmunks episode "The Chipette Story".
    The song also appears in an Amen episode "Sermon From the Cell".
    The song also appears in the film Boat Trip.
    The song appears in Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous during the drag queen scene.
    The song appears in the scene on the television show Sister, Sister while Lisa sings the song.
    The song was also used in the opening number of Miss Universe 1985 in Miami.
    The song was also used in a 2006 TV commercial for OneTouch Ultra featuring Patti LaBelle.
    Last edited by marv2; 07-09-2017 at 12:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    In 1986 Gladys Knight had a hit with "That's What Friends Are For" along with Dionne, Stevie and Elton. It was number one for 4 weeks! It ended up as THE number one song for all of 1986. Today just about everyone that was over 5 years old in 1986 remembers it and can at least sing the chorus.
    And your point?? Diana Ross was part of the 1985 number 1 song We are the world. I believe everyone remembers that one too and can sing the chorus. Biggest Record of the year. Grammy winner, etc. So again what's your point!!

And your point?? Diana Ross was part of the 1985 number 1 song We are the world. I believe everyone remembers that one too and can sing the chorus. Biggest Record of the year. Grammy winner, etc. So again what's your point!!
    Let it go, it finally calmed down

Oh so you switch from "everyone" you spoke to remembers "Missing You" and none of Gladys Knights recordings in the 80s went high on the Pop Charts. Incredible. Gladys is a much better singer than Diana Ross in my opinion and her body work is of higher quality than that of Diane's.

Let it go, it finally calmed down
    I did let it go. But who brought it back up? I think you need to tell somebody else to let it go! I was only responding back

Oh so you switch from "everyone" you spoke to remembers "Missing You" and none of Gladys Knights recordings in the 80s went high on the Pop Charts. Incredible. Gladys is a much better singer than Diana Ross in my opinion and her body work is of higher quality than that of Diane's.
    Listen I am not going to put Gladys Knight down. She is one of my all time favorites. So I'm done.

I did let it go. But who brought it back up? I think you need to tell somebody else to let it go! I was only responding back
    There was no mention of Diana Ross in that post.

Marv, you pushed too many buttons today, you need to give it a rest.

There was no mention of Diana Ross in that post.
    If you read the entire messages Marv was responding to one of my posts about how Gladys and everyone else had bigger hits than Diana in the 80s. And how nobody remembers any of Diana Ross hits. But I do agree with you this is petty stuff and I'll just ignore the rest.

Here, some proclaim things that are laughable. Another way to acknowledge the current impact of an artist are youtube and spotify. The amount of official views is used to reattribute artists.
    Figures are expressed in million.
    this can be checked by going to https://artists.youtube.com

I give the best as they appear, this is from september 2014 till june 2017:

Aretha Franklin 404.471
    Respect 102.404
    I say a little prayer 57.997
    You make me feel 15.890
    I knew you were waiting 15.107
    Oh happy days 13.178
    Chain of fools 12.465
    A change is gonna come 9.487
    You are my sunshine 6.874

Diana Ross 307.107
    Endless love 53.000
    If we hold on together 37.608
    Missing you 22.373
    Upside down 21.763
    Do you know 17.724
    When you tell me 14.627
    I’m coming out 13.894
    All of you 13.100
    Ain’t no mountain 6.694
    chain reaction 6.674
    Love hangover 6.700
    It's my turn 3.521
    The Boss 2.903
    Someday we'll be together 2.844
    Ease on down the road 2.359
    Touch me in the morning 2.297
    I'm still waiting 2.066
    After that you can still say that her eighties were pure lost and "Missing you" a forgotten hit

Diana Ross and the Supremes 155.698
    You can’t hurry love 25.736
    Baby love 18.266
    Come see about me 12.770
    Stop in the name of love 10.984
    You keep me hanging on 10.983
    where did our love go 10.730
    Love child 4.825
    symphony 2.598
    back in my arms 2.300
    reflection 2.072

sorry no entry for Mary Willson

Dionne Warwick 219.944
    that’s what friends are for 53.838
    I’ll never love this way again 49.034
    Heart breaker 14.612
    I say a little prayer 11.861
    What the world needs now 8.833
    Walk on by 8.457
    I'll never fall in love again 5.316
    Anyone who had a heart 4.935
    don't make me over 2.077
    No night so long 1.793
    Déjà Vu 1.751

Patti Labelle 105.558
    on my own 22.495
    If only you knew 20.898
    Lady Marmelade 12.000
    Somebody Loves you 7.834
    If you asked me 3.700
    Stir it up 2.535
    New attitude 2.373
    walk around heaven 2.113
    Love need and want you 1.881
    Isn't it a shame 1.512
    Labelle & blubelles are at Patti Labelle

Gladys Knight 74.960

the making of you 8.945
    Mr Welfare man 8.660
    To be Invisible 8.590
    Hold on 8.330
    Darling 7.123
    Licence to kill 4.300
    The best thing that ever 3.345

Gladys Knight & The Pips 60.000
    Make yours a happy home 9.535
    Midnight train to Georgia 9.3
    Neither one of us 7.6
    I’ll be here 4.00

Here are the total for historical Divas. [[current stars like Rihanna are far above)

Diana Ross and the Supremes
    462 700
    Barbra streisand 458.000
    Tina turner 454.000
    Aretha Franklin 404.471

Cher 333.000
    Donna Summer 283.000
    Olivia Newton john 250.000
    Dionne Warwick 219.944
    Gladys Knight & The pips 134.960.

Patti Labelle 105.558
    Chaka khan 96.507
    Last edited by Albator; 07-09-2017 at 05:09 AM.

Thanks Albator,
    Sometimes when you know you lived through it and someone comes up with some off the wall comment I just can't comment.

Again my opinion remains unchanged: Diana's fellow peers who came up at the same time she did were making far better and more impactful music than she was during her RCA years. Those Youtube numbers don't sway me, considering views on videos are not unique views, meaning each time the video is played the view count goes up. I've watched many of those Aretha and Diana vids a million times myself, as I'm sure many others have. Diana's RCA years can only be categorized as iconic BECAUSE she was such an icon. You think about the iconic hair, her participation in "We Are the World" and especially her Central Park concert, which was voted the favorite television music moment a few years back. This woman was as relevant as anyone else just on her name alone. But musically at RCA she didn't have a "Freeway of Love", "New Attitude", "On My Own", or "She Works Hard for the Money". She had "Pieces of Ice". Lol

I guess we could debate this all day long, but what shouldn't be debated is that the 80s still loved Diana Ross. She was still packing them into stadiums- as I said earlier- throughout the decade. You don't do that when no one cares who you are.

Hey RanRan, I'm not at all familiar with Diana's post-Motown stuff but I can certainly name a classic from her RCA years that I [[and the UK) absolutely adore... "Chain Reaction"...!

Hey RanRan, I'm not at all familiar with Diana's post-Motown stuff but I can certainly name a classic from her RCA years that I [[and the UK) absolutely adore... "Chain Reaction"...!
    I love "Chain Reaction" Tom. Overseas the song was huge. Unfortunately over here it came and went very quickly, so while it should be that song that rates among the others in my last post, it just didn't happen. "Chain Reaction" is probably the most "80s" song she did at RCA. It should have been a massive hit here.

Quote Originally Posted by albator View Post
    here, some proclaim things that are laughable. Another way to acknowledge the current impact of an artist are youtube and spotify. The amount of official views is used to reattribute artists.
    Figures are expressed in million.
    This can be checked by going to https://artists.youtube.com

diana ross and the supremes ​462 700
    barbra streisand 458.000

tina turner 454.000
    aretha franklin 404.471

cher 333.000
    donna summer 283.000
    olivia newton john 250.000
    dionne warwick 219.944
    gladys knight & the pips 134.960.

patti labelle 105.558
    chaka khan 96.507

AMAZING.

Really amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro2015 View Post
    AMAZING.

Really amazing.
    Yes and quite a surprise, at least for me.

Diana Ross : 307.107
    Endless love 53.000
    If we hold on together 37.608
    Missing you 22.373
    Upside down 21.763
    Do you know 17.724
    When you tell me 14.627
    I’m coming out 13.894
    All of you 13.100
    Ain’t no mountain 6.694
    chain reaction 6.674
    Love hangover 6.700
    It's my turn 3.521
    The Boss 2.903
    Someday we'll be together 2.844
    Ease on down the road 2.359
    Touch me in the morning 2.297
    I'm still waiting 2.066

Diana Ross and the Supremes : 155.698
    You can’t hurry love 25.736
    Baby love 18.266
    Come see about me 12.770
    Stop in the name of love 10.984
    You keep me hanging on 10.983
    where did our love go 10.730
    Love child 4.825
    symphony 2.598
    back in my arms 2.300
    reflection 2.072

I did not expected, All of you, Ease on down the road, If we hold on together, or even Missing you and It's my turn to be so high.
    Maybe it's because, this is an international audience and we can speculate much younger than historical Supremes or seventies fans.

By the way, to say that Diana didn't put a great song in the eighties is a little bit illogical since Upside Down is a major international hit song, always on the radio and currently one of the biggest oldies download on spotify.

By the way, to say that Diana didn't put a great song in the eighties is a little bit illogical since Upside Down is a major international hit song, always on the radio and currently one of the biggest oldies download on spotify.
    For some clarity, "Upside Down"- as I stated a few times previously- is a part of Diana's Motown catalog. Her Motown hits are not up for debate. In 1980 and 1981 when she was riding out on huge records for Motown, none of the divas I've been comparing her music to was doing much of anything, certainly nothing that was rivaling Diana Ross. [[Except maybe Donna Summer. Was she still hitting big in 1980 or 81?) RCA is the issue. While Diana was at RCA- NOT MOTOWN- she didn't do anything musically to attack the public's consciousness like some of the other women listed previously. Her time at Motown is not in question and should never be in question.

CR is such a classic!

Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
    For some clarity, "Upside Down"- as I stated a few times previously- is a part of Diana's Motown catalog. Her Motown hits are not up for debate. In 1980 and 1981 when she was riding out on huge records for Motown, none of the divas I've been comparing her music to was doing much of anything, certainly nothing that was rivaling Diana Ross. [[Except maybe Donna Summer. Was she still hitting big in 1980 or 81?) RCA is the issue. While Diana was at RCA- NOT MOTOWN- she didn't do anything musically to attack the public's consciousness like some of the other women listed previously. Her time at Motown is not in question and should never be in question.
    That's to easy LOL
    When you have a complicated international carrer like Diana, or Cher, even Donna Summer, the hits are not necessarily the same, depending on where you are. In continental Europe, Mountain, Touch me in the morning, I'm still waiting are just important for us, the Diana's fans, but they are unheard on radio.
    In France for exemple, even if she had a few hits on the charts, the only song that is every day on the radio is Upside down, a major major hit.
    Muscles, Chain Reaction and All of you are forgotten, but it seems it's not the same elsewhere. That's why this ranking brings surprises.

... and of course Mirror Mirror, Swept Away, Missing You, Let's Go Up ... and countless non-singles I've loved for years -