[REMOVE ADS]

It's a new young group out,called Next Town Down,they do a tribute to the girl groups

Yes,it's a new young group out,called Next Town Down,it's 5 young men,with Big Talent,they are great singers Entertainers,you can check them out on Facebook and Utube, l like all they're video's,but the one,i like the most,is the tribute to the girl groups,they version of The Supremes You Can't Hurry Love, is really good,plus they have a new single,called Good Times,[[with video) i really think The Next Town Down is gonna be the next BIG thing.

HOLY MOLY, I like these guys, they're good, WOW! I love "Good Times"... great old school sound...
    WOW, thank you for this great thread, REDHOT.

These young men are indeed very talented musically and have a charismatic persona about them. I hope they are able to break out in a big fashion.

You are welcome TomatoTom123, i hope someone here, post Next Town Down's tribute video,to the girl group's,i would,but i don't know how lol p.s i agree with you Jobucats.

Quote Originally Posted by REDHOT View Post
    You are welcome TomatoTom123, i hope someone here, post Next Town Down's tribute video,to the girl group's,i would,but i don't know how lol p.s i agree with you Jobucats.
    Hey, REDHOT, I shall gladly post that video for you...

Here's the group paying tribute to all the 'Boy Bands' [[blech) over the years...

Thanks Redhot for first time I've heard of them and thanks Tom posting the videos. Very nice.

Thanks TomatoTom123,for posting,the video's of Next Down Down,you welcome McMotown,i hope you like them,that Boy Band video tribute, is really good,again they got that it factor.

Yeah these guys are great!