[REMOVE ADS]

Diana shines in white Gown for son's star-studded Bohemian themed Wedding

Pictures and article of Diana at son's wedding this weekend. Article mentions that she is an expectant grandma again. Isn't white supposed to be reserved for the bride? Diana looks radiant and happy

Name:  Diana.jpg
Views: 9524
Size:  95.9 KB

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...s-wedding.html

You've gotta hand it to her, Milven. Even after all these years, Diana still radiates Motown class! Great photo! Thanks for sharing.

Diana looks so beautiful.

A goddess in a goddess gown; the entire family looks wonderful.

Diana looking fine! Like the blonde in the hair!

Wow! She looks great. Beautiful theme for the wedding, unique and fancy but not overdone. Elegant.

Incredible lot of pictures. The Grandma again reference was to the bride being expecting, was it???

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Incredible lot of pictures. The Grandma again reference was to the bride being expecting, was it???
    That, and, despite having had virtually every entertainment award on earth bestowed upon her and still selling out multi-gig runs grandma-hood seems to be the title Diana most prefers these days.

Wonder how they get all these pictures all the time.

Ahh, such wonderful pictures. Thanks for sharing, milven.

Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post
    Pictures and article of Diana at son's wedding this weekend. Article mentions that she is an expectant grandma again. Isn't white supposed to be reserved for the bride? Diana looks radiant and happy

Aa lovely lovely family. Thanks for sharing.

Fondly,

Roberta

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Wonder how they get all these pictures all the time.
    From the low resolution I'm quite sure these are papparazzi pics. Diana remains a world-wide, legendary superstar so there's still a market for pictures of her.

honest man Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post

wow Our Motown QUEEN what a beauty,i don't know anyone on this planet who beats her beauty at 73 years,Long may she reign,cheers

Diana looks absolutely beautiful and youthful still.
    In regards to only the bride wearing white, I read in another story on the wedding that white was one of the requested colors for guests to wear.
    Darin

honest man Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DWSheffer View Post
    Diana looks absolutely beautiful and youthful still.
    In regards to only the bride wearing white, I read in another story on the wedding that white was one of the requested colors for guests to wear.
    Darin
    Yes i thought it was an all white affair after i saw Tracee Ross also in white,and lets be honest if Diana wore black or any colour she would still steal the show.the lady is an international-global superstar=living legend,cheers.

It's kinda a 'thing' nowsadays for all the ladies at a wedding to wear white. A wanna-be social scientist I'd say it has to do with most women are not virginal at wedding time anymore, so if everyone wears white it's a unification statement. White was the color of dress for the Seneca Falls movement as well. PLUS every woman looks beautiful in white!

Quote Originally Posted by honest man View Post
    Yes i thought it was an all white affair after i saw Tracee Ross also in white,and lets be honest if Diana wore black or any colour she would still steal the show.the lady is an international-global superstar=living legend,cheers.
    I have to agree. None of the daughters, although attractive, are as lovely as their mother. Evan and the other son, the groom, in this wedding are both very handsome as well.

Didn't she also have a son with Silberstein? What happened to him?

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
    I have to agree. None of the daughters, although attractive, are as lovely as their mother. Evan and the other son, the groom, in this wedding are both very handsome as well.

Didn't she also have a son with Silberstein? What happened to him?
    She did not have a son from Robert Silberstein. He is the father to Tracee and Chudney.

Quote Originally Posted by vgalindo View Post
    She did not have a son from Robert Silberstein. He is the father to Tracee and Chudney.
    Thanks Vgalindo.