[REMOVE ADS]

MissLish Guest

This Is How It Is Done Peeps! La Michelle Obama's State Dinner Gown!!

Hope you don't mind a little help MissLish 'cause the dress is gorgeous and the First Lady is stunning.

No first lady has had as much class and style since Jackie Kennedy. Michelle is awesome. And so is her guy.

And so is her guy.
    I always feel a little awkward in admitting that but.... YES!

They look great!

MissLish Guest
    Thank you ms_m! Now if you would be so kind to tell me how this was achieved, Miss Lish would be forever in your debt. Also, is it possible to upload photos from our private collections here? I know we could in the previous SDF format, but I have yet to identify how it can be accomplished on the new site. I have a few photos from the recent Three Degrees performance and of Tony Turner, that I would like to upload to the Site.

Misslish sure it is. when ur making a post click below to go advanced..scroll down to manage attachments//click on that and it will let u add ur pics... example kid rock and anita baker yesterday
    Attached Images Attached Images  

MissLish Guest
    Thank you, baby.

From another super obsessed Anita fan. What did you think of her last CD? I wasn't overly impressed. Perhaps it's time for another spin?

Hello there hun her last cd was decent with cuts like In my heart, How could u love me like this. How Does it Feel,I ,enjoyed it.. being that she was away for about 8 yrs, pretty decent.She has a new cd coming out soon.She is on twitter talking to the fans http://twitter.com/#!/IAMANITABAKER

Check out this video I made

I thought Michelle Obama look great in that red dress.....

Michelle would look good in a sack cloth[the lady is fiiiiiiiiine]and while jackie k.could dress she was nowhere near as fine as mrs.obama as a matter of fact the bar has been set so high i don't know if it will be duplicated!!

Beautiful!