[REMOVE ADS]

Diana Ross "If we hold on together"

Diana Ross' voice is still so beautiful!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFidPr2RcpE

Quote Originally Posted by vgalindo View Post
    Diana Ross' voice is still so beautiful!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFidPr2RcpE
    This is one of my favourite Diana songs, and it is a personal favourites of hers too. She always loved to perform it and she was delighted when it became a mega hit in Japan, and then the UK where she performed it on several tv shows. Fantastic memories.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    This is one of my favourite Diana songs, and it is a personal favourites of hers too. She always loved to perform it and she was delighted when it became a mega hit in Japan, and then the UK where she performed it on several tv shows. Fantastic memories.
    This is one of mines too! My mother also loves this song!

honest man Guest
    i LOVE THIS SONG.It is the one song i listen to when i get into a dark place, and i've been to few in last years it gives me hope and gives me strength beautiful song ,i treasure it, thank you

honest man Guest
    someone mentioned their mother yes it reminds me of my much missed mum and my kids for me to carry on,very emotional,cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by honest man View Post
    someone mentioned their mother yes it reminds me of my much missed mum and my kids for me to carry on,very emotional,cheers.
    Bittersweet memories for you honest man. Hope you are doing okay.

honest man Guest
    Bittersweet memories for you honest man. Hope you are doing okay.
    Thank You for your kind words as you know well ,we all have our crosses to bear just that some are heavier than others,my mums words but so true,you are so thoughtful too.

"If We Hold On Together" is another gem among Diana's best, of which there are many. And it's one of my very favorites, too!

A superb clip, and thanks for posting. Diana has such a gorgeous voice, in addition to her pitch, enunciation and phrasing. I love the presence of the string section. I was not aware of the DC engagement - another sell-out string of gigs for our girl!

a real Ross classic.love it

Quote Originally Posted by honest man View Post
    Thank You for your kind words as you know well ,we all have our crosses to bear just that some are heavier than others,my mums words but so true,you are so thoughtful too.
    It can be a tough old life for sure. I hope your beautiful memories of your beloved mother help to ease the pain of having lost her physical presence. I am sure she is proudly watching over you and your family. God bless you.

honest man Guest
    It can be a tough old life for sure. I hope your beautiful memories of your beloved mother help to ease the pain of having lost her physical presence. I am sure she is proudly watching over you and your family. God bless you.
    Thank you mate,you are a Gentleman,

She sounds very good. There was a time a few years back where I thought she had either lost her voice or was very close to losing it. Whatever she has done since has worked. Still such a beautiful voice and great song.

Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
    She sounds very good. There was a time a few years back where I thought she had either lost her voice or was very close to losing it. Whatever she has done since has worked. Still such a beautiful voice and great song.
    She has been encouraged to preserve her voice and treat it like the instrument that it is following a number of years where she did not look after it. Also she is more content in her personal life and that has helped her to get her voice back in shape. Now would be the perfect time for her to get back into the studio and record some new music...............

Now would be the perfect time for her to get back into the studio and record some new music...............
    I agree 100 percent.