[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I would have to echo all the love shown for the Velvelettes. At the time, we only thought of their handful of single releases, any one of which should have been major hits. But it was not until we got the full double CD anthology that we discovered what an amazing body of music they recorded.

Second for me would have to be the Elgins, on the strength of Heaven Must Have Sent You, which is among my top five all-time Motown songs.

Has anyone mentioned C.P. Spencer yet.

Quote Originally Posted by McMotown View Post
    Has anyone mentioned C.P. Spencer yet.
    Yea... kinda! Of course C.P. was an original member and integral part of The Originals, and they are [[and have been mentioned as) one of Motown's most underrated acts.

And before we can say his solo recordings are underrated, they actually have to be released!!!!