[REMOVE ADS]

Operation Soul Ivey Records

Hoping someone can shed some light on this 45 i found at a thrift store earlier today...google search come up empty handed"Operation Soul"Ivey 37321...any help would be appreciated!!Name:  ivey.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  35.3 KB

Bonomo Music is no longer registered with BMI.
    If you try checking for songs by the title of "I've Changed" written by a TURNER you come up with a song of that title written by Spyder Turner -- registered with Norman Whitfield's music pub co.
    Guess this is the wrong Turner & song by that name.

Thanks!!

I Appreciate that info you sent this way JSMITH...Was trying to figure out a year,and maybe price value.....the only info i could find at all online,is that its listed under funk catagory!!

Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  21.1 KB
    I saw a whole bunch of Gospel records and a much lesser amount of Bluesy Soul records on various tiny indie labels, whose songs were published by Bonomo Music. I believe that H. Ivey was the A&R man, and possibly the owner of that group of labels. I think I remember the name Turner was involved as well. I saw most of those records in a thrift shop in San Diego, CA at the beginning of thhe 1970s. Unfortunately, I didn't buy those records. So, I don't know if there is any connection to San Diego. The records' pressings look like they originated in The Midwest or The South.

Hello,
    I am looking for this 45. If anyone can help me please get in touch!
    Thanks!