[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Circa 1824 View Post
    I loved the show because it was pre-recorded without the irritating sloooooooow-talking host.
    I think his voice is well suited for radio. Great tone, calming and charming. I doubt you could do a better job.

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    I think his voice is well suited for radio. Great tone, calming and charming. I doubt you could do a better job.
    Thanks, Carlo....my voice... from many years of smoking.

BTW...next Tuesday....a rare and amazing interview only aired when we did it live 7 or so years ago. I'll put up a promo for it on Tuesday....
    John

john, hello from Baltimore. sorry I missed the show as I totally forgot. 4 am wake up call, darn my apologies to you .I failed you.
    I hope u replay A GO GO.look 4ward to your show. I think U will have a lot of DR shows this year with the deluxe edtitons of WORKIN OVERTIME, EVERYDAY IS...THE FORCE BEHIND,,TAKE ME HIGHER and possibly Ross 78 and SING HDH.
    wow what a ross year we may have. we go from nothing to .....
    maybe a deluxe SPECIAL SEASON Christmas album??? I think there are 6 more tracks that were recorded for this album and it never got a USA release. shame on Motown.
    anyway, you may be busier than usual.
    I think the 90s cds are due oct- nov of this year as of now.
    I did hear some good things about THE FORCE and TMH.
    glad you came back.

Quote Originally Posted by daviddh View Post
    john, hello from Baltimore. sorry I missed the show as I totally forgot. 4 am wake up call, darn my apologies to you .I failed you.
    I hope u replay A GO GO.look 4ward to your show. I think U will have a lot of DR shows this year with the deluxe edtitons of WORKIN OVERTIME, EVERYDAY IS...THE FORCE BEHIND,,TAKE ME HIGHER and possibly Ross 78 and SING HDH.
    wow what a ross year we may have. we go from nothing to .....
    maybe a deluxe SPECIAL SEASON Christmas album??? I think there are 6 more tracks that were recorded for this album and it never got a USA release. shame on Motown.
    anyway, you may be busier than usual.
    I think the 90s cds are due oct- nov of this year as of now.
    I did hear some good things about THE FORCE and TMH.
    glad you came back.
    David...salute to Baltimore!! I don't know if all that Ross material will be released this year...you'd better start wishing and hoping and thinking and praying. Hope you can catch this show next time. I think you're on it...[[*smile).

ok johnnie I am going to start my DR playlist and since Ross 78 MAY be next I ll suggest 3 of my all time favorite Diana songs , Never Say I Don't Love You, You Were The One and Lovin Livin Givin.[[wink)
    anyway I do realise that they may not all be released this year but I did have a little birdie in the know tell me some things may be out oct- nov. .
    we will see how things pan out as I think , somethings may depend on how well A GO GO does.
    anway, glad you stopped by here to say hello to us all.