[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lately, we collect books, with good intentions, that remain in mint condition. We vow to turn off the TV and read for a few hours, but we can browse the Internet with the TV on.
    I prefer biographies. We have Becoming by Michelle Obama, Born to Run by Bruce Springsteen and The Giant of the Senate by Al Franken. Right after I got the last one for Ralph, Franken decided to quit. Such a loss.

I used to love buying oversized "coffee table" books on sale at Borders. I would stock up on potential gifts. Great bargains. About dogs, cooking, travel, assorted topics.

A couple of years ago I bought Ralph a beautiful book by Al Kent called Custodians of the Hummingbird. It is a big thick book. There supposedly is a reference to Ralph in it, but he hasn't opened the book. It sits on his desk.
    Last edited by 9A; 10-29-2020 at 08:17 AM.