[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by alexstassi View Post
    Holy Cow!!!! Christmas came early. I've pre-ordered that Undisputed Truth CD. Any chance of Higher than high and Cosmic Truth getting a digital release?
    Holy Cow indeed alex!!!!! Such fantastic news!

And, yea, I hope they get a release soon too

Quote Originally Posted by Philles/Motown Gary View Post
    At long last! My Motown prayers are being answered! Not 1, not 2, but "3" Undisputed Truth albums on CD -- and all in one fell swoop to boot! Feels like Christmas!
    Yes it does, Gary!!!

Remember all those years ago when you wished for these albums on CD...

I've noticed that the various Motown fans' CD/Download want lists are kind of scattered throughout a number of links on the Motown Forum. It might be easier for Harry if we put our Motown Want Lists all under one thread. If you agree, just reply to this thread and add your personal list of wants along with mine:

THE UNDISPUTED TRUTH
    The Undisputed Truth
    Law Of The Land
    Down To Earth
    It's finally come true!
    Last edited by TomatoTom123; 07-16-2017 at 07:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by keith_hughes View Post
    Good of you, gordyhunk, but I only played a small part in this one, just the track annotations: Tony Rounce was the mastermind here. And thanks are also due to a couple of SDF-ers, who will find their names in the booklet ...

Whichever of the two Ace/Motown projects rushing [[at a rate of about one track per month) towards clearance comes next, it will be one of "mine", and your nomination will be appropriate and welcome.
    I am not understandings the "one track a month" concept. Are you saying that the clearances and mixing of a track take about a month meaning that a 24 track set will not come out for two years? Just wondering... Thanks!

I'm just saying [[facetiously) that it seems to be taking a long time to get previously unissued tracks licensed for release at the moment. So it's hard to predict release dates for our CDs.

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoTom123 View Post
    Yes it does, Gary!!!

Remember all those years ago when you wished for these albums on CD...

It's finally come true!
    Hey, Tom! Boy, you sure do have a good memory! HaHa!

This Undisputed Truth CD is up for pre order on Amazon UK for £18.84

Hey, Tom! Boy, you sure do have a good memory! HaHa!
    Hey Gary, I don't believe I was even a member of Soulful Detroit when you started that thread... I do however remember going through past threads, reading yours and thinking what a great thread it was, and it stuck in my mind!

I can't believe your request has come true, it's so wonderful!

Well, thank you very much, Tom. Boy, that's quite a compliment! It really is great news that we're finally getting the Undisputed Truth albums on CD. When it comes to Motown, it may take a while, but, sooner or later, they ALWAYS come through for us one way or another. [[Keeping the faith for "Cosmic Truth" and "Higher Than High" on CD, too!)

Well, thank you very much, Tom. Boy, that's quite a compliment! It really is great news that we're finally getting the Undisputed Truth albums on CD. When it comes to Motown, it may take a while, but, sooner or later, they ALWAYS come through for us one way or another. [[Keeping the faith for "Cosmic Truth" and "Higher Than High" on CD, too!)
    REALLY looking forward to this set! Any chance of the first Love Unlimited lp 'From A Girl's Point Of View' on cd?

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    REALLY looking forward to this set! Any chance of the first Love Unlimited lp 'From A Girl's Point Of View' on cd?
    PeaceNHarmony, Love Unlimited's "From A Girl's Point Of View" already DID come out on CD back in 1994. Amazon has 3 copies available through 3rd-party dealers, but, as usual, the price gougers are out in full force expecting $40+ for a used copy. I checked out eBay for you, and their dealers are just as bad or worse.

I tried to copy the Amazon link for you, but my PC isn't working right. Just go into Amazon's search engine and type in:

love unlimited from a girl's point of view cd

....and it will take you right to it. - Gary

Hey, you're welcome, Gary!

And, yes, you're right, it's such wonderful news. It can only be a matter of time before Cosmic Truth and Higher Than High get CD releases too!

Hey, Jack! It's been a while!

You sure got yourself a good deal with that $5 copy of Love Unlimited. That careless dealer's loss was your gain!

[[Just wondering here, was there any special reason why you included the link to my personal profile? Senior moment maybe? HaHa!)

LOLOL, I wondered that too, Gary

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    What has the Love Unlimited album to do with Motown - is there a Robert Staunton connection?