[REMOVE ADS]

Sad news, Blues Legend Miss Linda Hopkins has passed

Sad News, Blues Legend Miss Linda Hopkins has passed,she was really a nice person,very friendly,R.I.P Miss Linda Hopkins.you were The Best.
    Last edited by REDHOT; 04-11-2017 at 01:58 AM.

Oh, no. What a powerhouse. My sister attended the L.A. premiere of Mama, I Want to Sing back in the 80s and was seated next to her. When they invited all the celebs in the audience onstage at the finale, she had my sister look after her shoes that she'd kicked off for her. RIP.

So sorry to hear this. I was just looking at some of her videos on YouTube the other day. I had the pleasure of seeing her night club act some years ago and also met her afterwards. She was very nice. R.I.P.

REDHOT, can you supply a link for her passing? The only confirmation I've been able to find is on Wikipedia, and we know how unreliable it can be.

I wish I could learn how to link things, since I am sure it is quite simple. If no one has provided you with a link by later tonight, I will get some help and send you the very nice press release that I just read.

Anyway, she was before my time, but I seem to recall her being featured on the Tonight Show and similar programs back in the Johnny Carson days. I just did not know her music personally.

I remember seeing her on the "Tonight Show" several times and enjoyed her. Great singer. Rest in peace Ms. Hopkins.

Marv