[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Heikki: Help!!!

Heikki: Help!!!

As always, you are my trusted source for Denise LaSalle information, so please see what you can find out about this.......I received a link today to a story that appeared in The Jackson Sun, her local hometown paper. They are pretty good about keeping up with her.

Anyway, this article reports that her health is good, which is of course wonderful news. But the main focus of the article is that she is releasing a gospel album entitled "The Gospel Truth." But it sounds as if it will contain some of the same songs from the previous gospel album "God's Got My Back."

But my real concern is that there was no mention of any upcoming blues or soul material, although she has been talking about her "Cougar on the Loose" CD for at least the last two years. So can you find out if that CD is ever going to really happen?

I applaud her interest in gospel but let's face it, that is not what we think of when we think of Denise and it has been at least 5-6 years since her last soul album. See what you can find out please and report back!

Hi David! I'm currently traveling, and be back only after about ten days. I hope you'll find the answer from some other source. If not, I'll look into it when I return home.
    Best regards
    Heikki