[REMOVE ADS]

Betty Kelley Interview

Name:  Betty Kelly.jpg
Views: 2332
Size:  94.7 KB

Today on The Bonnie Sher Show 2pm PT, will be one you won't want to miss with Betty Kelley [[Martha Reeves and the Vandellas & Velvelettes) and our roving T1 cohost, Joanne Milo! Call in-323-843-2826 follow #BSherRadio

http://ubnradio.com/shows/the-bonnie-sher-show/

Thanks much tho couldn't find it. Listened to previous Scherrie and Freda show tho.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Thanks much tho couldn't find it. Listened to previous Scherrie and Freda show tho.
    Look for it on YouTube by tomorrow.

Ok. ThAnks!

I met Betty at the Supremes Convention in Los Angeles back in the early 1990's. She was lovely, easy to talk with and I enjoyed our brief conversation. Then she showed up at the Supremes convention at the Motown Cafe is New York where she taught the Cafe's Vandella's the real choreography. It was great fun.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Great interview Betty seems like a great person. It's now posted on the urban radio site. Thanks again!

It was good to hear Betty's stories, but what a terrible, loud, obnoxious interviewer — constantly interrupting Betty, veering off topic, hollering out stupid comments left and right. Betty was evidently not used to being interviewed and was carefully considering every response, and then this loud broad comes thundering in, throwing her off. [[Terry Gross she definitely is not!) Still, Betty remained composed and thoughtful throughout.

You think that was bad?? The host was good on this one and Betty was smart by starting her sentences and pausing before host could prattle on and on. Try listening to the Freda and Scherrie one. You wont t believe it!

PS. Betty talked about the upcoming Motown Story and said Motowners on West Coast have been interviewed already and interviews moving to Detroit... I assume she's referring to thread Motown the Film

thanks for posting. I enjoyed listening to Betty but that interviewer, Lord have mercy.

I am having a tough time staying focussed. That interviewer really loves the sound of her voice.

I managed to get through it. No more than 19 minutes