[REMOVE ADS]

Ariana Grande Concert in UK Explosion​

Just heard the shocking news that an Ariana Grande concert in the UK had an explosion with multiple people dead and injured. this is so sad and horrible.

For the record, Ariana is safe. I've been a fan of hers since her Nickelodeon days [[VicTorious was a guilty pleasure of mine) It's sad to think that people can't even go to a concert and not worry about there safety. My thoughts are with my fellow Arianators in Manchester.

Horrendous. Sending prayers up.

Awful. Absolutely awful. I'm just waking up and hearing this news. I'm stunned.

Heard about this last night but only found out about the casualties [[22 deaths and 59 injuries I think) this morning. Awful. Very sad.

honest man Guest
    The evil.vermin scum have done it again,so angry

So sad. We've lowered the flag to half mast on our Government building.

Quote Originally Posted by Luciano View Post
    Just heard the shocking news that an Ariana Grande concert in the UK had an explosion with multiple people dead and injured. this is so sad and horrible.
    I live close by and it has been a truly dreadful day. One of my former colleague's teenage daughter is still missing at the time of writing this. It is horrendous.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    I live close by and it has been a truly dreadful day. One of my former colleague's teenage daughter is still missing at the time of writing this. It is horrendous.
    Oh dear - that is terrible news - I hope it works out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    Bluebrock I am so sorry this hit so close to home and I feel awful for your former colleague. He must be so worried about his daughter. Please keep us updated. Just feel horrible for everyone there.

My radio show comes from the heart of Manchester. For obvious reasons I won't be recording a show this week.