[REMOVE ADS]

Anyone Remember This Clip

I remember in December 2006 [[when Youtube was still a new site) that a Supremes TV clip featuring a live performance of A Lover's Concerto had been posted. Diana, Mary and Flo sat sat on white stools, and Sammy Davis, Jr. was on the side. Diana sang while Mary and Flo whistled/snapped their fingers. At the end of the song, Diana got up from her stool and put a lot of herself into it. Anyone remember it? I'd love to see it again if anyone's willing to put it on Youtube.

You're in luck, copies of the collectible DVD HULLABALOO--Volumes 1 thru 4 are available at Amazon.com. The entire episode with the Supremes AND Sammy Davis jr. is included in the set.
    Last edited by Kamasu_Jr; 01-15-2011 at 07:09 PM.

Thanks! I wasn't sure which show it was. My father used to watch Hullabaloo with his cousins as a teenager.

I took a look at it, and the price is a bit too much - I should have expected that, though. I appreciate you guiding me in that direction anyways.

The Supremes sang A LOVER'S CONCERTO on the same episode that they sang I HEAR A SYMPHONY. The episode was hosted by Paul Anka.
    and didn't make it to the dvd. Instead, the dvd included the performance of SYMPHONY as one of the bonus clips.

Note: In the episode in which the girls appeared with Sammy Davis, they sang NOTHING BUT HEARTACHES, TOOT TOOT TOOTSIE, and I CAN'T HELP MYSELF. As Kamasu wrote, this episode was released on dvd.