[REMOVE ADS]

huntergettingcaptured Guest

Barbara McNair- The Harder You Fall [[The Deeper The Feeling) WOW!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WMEaf5Xxa9A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I love this one- Barbara Mcnair singing a Dean/Weatherspoon song and we get the Andantes times 2!

My favourite track on the Anthology when I put it together and it still is all these years later

Quote Originally Posted by paul_nixon View Post
    My favourite track on the Anthology when I put it together and it still is all these years later
    I love that record. And you did a great job on that Anthology, Paul. Kudos!

Quote Originally Posted by huntergettingcaptured View Post
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WMEaf5Xxa9A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I love this one- Barbara Mcnair singing a Dean/Weatherspoon song and we get the Andantes times 2!
    Good post, hunter! And you're right -- Dean & Weatherspoon and The Andantes make a perfect combination!

Love this song! Classic Motown sound combined with Barbara's beautiful MOR-ish voice

Does anyone else think that this track foreshadows the Invictus sound?

Thanks for reminding us about this one.

@144man, definitely has similar sounds to what later emerged on Invictus for sure, mainly what Freda recorded.

Motown really tried hard to be the ULTIMATE crossover label though they already were by the time Barbara signed with them.