Due for release in February and written by Carl Dixon is the new song by 'The Delgonives' called 'Miss me, miss my baby'. Think Beach/Blue Eyed/Detroit/Northern Soul/Popcorn/Frankie Valli and a 60's groove. The excellent drums on this performed by Detroits own Drew Schultz with NO editing. I have been trying to get horns done in Detroit, but failed. Would be nice to get some of the crew similarly to my 2008 Detroit session at Studio A, like Edward Gooch for example. On this occasion the horns were done in Nashville remotely. Also I would like Detroit guitars, but they would have to be done remotely also. I cannot afford a full studio session again.

This is the 'foot stomp' extended stereo version. There will be at least 15 vocal and instrumental versions when released. So if you like the tenor sax, or electric piano, or vibraphone lead on an instrumental....they will be available. Also there will be interesting mixes changing the dynamics of the song a little. Why? Because it is expensive to create new music like this and if there is a chance somebody would be interested in buying two versions rather than one, it contributes immensely. There will be a free mono radio edit available to those only curious at this stage. Check out 55motown on SoundCloud, there are a number of songs with a free mono download of 'The Delgonives' material, like 'Loving you always came easy' and 'Soul Girl' or example.

If you are aware of any radio jock in the US, Canada or UK who may be interested in the style of The Delgonives/'Miss me, miss my baby' please forward the link to them. It would be very much appreciated. Also if you are a terrestrial or Internet jock and interested in more information about my 2008 Detroit session or up and coming releases drop me a line at: carl[[at)bandtraxs.com

Enjoy the track and thank you:

https://soundcloud.com/bandtraxs/mis...-foot-stomp-sc