HI GANG,IF ANYONE IS DESPERATE-OPPS-ERR-AHEM-HEHE..DEPENDABLE ENOUGH TO READ THIS THEN LET ME SAY THAT THIS IS THE FIRST EPISODE OF MY NEWEST VENTURE,THAT'S RIGHT A LATE NIGHT TALK THINGY...NOW MY FIRST GUEST IS THAT OH SO BORING EVER PRESENT WANNA BE ME OTHERWISE KNOWN AS[VOICE]...WELCOME VOICE,WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN UP TO SINCE WE LAST TALKED?...Jai,we talk all the time since I am with you at all times...OH IS THAT SO? I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN AWHILE...Jai will you please stop this nonsense and take your meds that the doctors prescribed for you?..HAAAAAA,OH THAT VOICE IS A HOOT ISN'T HE I HEARD THAT YOU WERE DOING COMEDY NOW,IS THIS ONE OF YOUR ROUTINES?...Oh my you're still as delusional as ever and what is this so-called late night nonsense about,most folks are asleep this time of night and you should be too...I HAVE TO SAY VOICE YOU ARE PRETTY GOOD,AND THE WAY YOU INCORPORATE OTHERS INTO YOUR ACT NOW THAT'S A TALENT I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD...Get a grip will you please the only act here is you and your fantasies...VOICE IN ALL THE YEARS I'VE KNOWN YOU I NEVER KNEW THAT YOU HAD A FLAIR FOR COMEDY,HOW LONG HAVE WE KNOWN EACH OTHER,I'M SURE OUR LISTENERS WOULD LIKE TO KNOW...What listeners? you poor deluted man it's all in your sad little mind,you must stop drinking that terrible hooch concoction and take your meds...WHY THANK YOU VOICE,THAT REMINDS ME THAT IT'S TIME FOR A WORD FROM OUR SPONSOR,THE ALWAYS DEPENDABLE[ELIXUR]..WELL THAT'S ALL THE TIME WE HAVE FOR TONIGHT BUT WE'LL BE BACK TOMORROW WHEN OUR GUEST WILL BE THE WORLD FAMOUS CHEF[GREASY GRADY],THANK YOU VOICE FOR JOINING US ON[LATE TALK]...Jai, there's no one here but you,GOOD ONE ,I'LL SPLIT A CAB WITH YOU IF YOU'RE GOING MY WAY...Your way,you live upstairs remember?...I GUESS YOU DON'T WANNA PAY FOR A CAB THEN?..Agggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....!!!!!!!