[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Ophiuuchus

Ophiuuchus

Anyone buying this crap about your zodiac sign,and the fact that you may be born under a different sign ?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0...=kristin_leigh
    Last edited by GeeTee(HPK); 01-13-2011 at 09:19 PM.

Well .. until a few minutes ago I thought I was a Saggitarius, and as everyone knows .. SAGGITARIANS DO NOT BELIEVE IN ASTOLOGY!!

Now I find I'm an Ophiuchus I'm not quite so sure.

Roger

I posted this on FB... So now Imma Libra hmmmmmmmmmmm

Heck i know all about signs..i woke up under a street sign and the cop who found me had me sign a peice of paper saying that i would sign into the hospital,but after the phychiatrist found nothing right with me he suggested that i sign out so i'm back here under my favorite sign[the liquor store-hooch on sale]!!!

This was first raised years ago. As astrology is complete mumbo-jumbo and not a science, it doesn't make the slightest difference in which constellation the sun is.

in 94 ish there was an article about astrologers somehow getting charts wrong in the 1st place the discrepancy got bigger as time went on,so much so,that a 13th sign was needed to "accuratley fill the gap" i didnt understand it or even need to.but the astro heads that believed in it were in disarray.i couldnt stop laughing.the people i'm talking about only "put their trust" in one paper's astrocr*p anyway.in the end they conveiniently forgot about it all so they didnt look like complete idiots.
    i'm a librarian aswell btw which means i'm supposed to like books.
    where does this leave the floaters?

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

Western astrology is based on the seasons not the constellations, as a result most people in the astrology community have debunked this theory as myth.

Interesting side note. I remember reading once that doing the lost years of the Man Called Jesus one of his many pursuits was the study of astrology.

Science, superstition or faith, what people believe to get them through the day, is what they believe.

the only place to read what jesus did is in the new testament [[and maybe koran) and it isnt in there as you say his lost years.no one knows what took place.
    astrology would have been the last thing he would have studied
    Last edited by tamla617; 01-15-2011 at 12:31 PM.

If people born at the same time do happen to share certain characteristics, it will be for scientific reasons provable by experimentation [[some seasonal reasons might not be impossible, ms m), not through haphazard patterns in the sky of random balls of fire billions of light years away.