[REMOVE ADS]

Who sing lead on "The Salsoul Orchestra - Ooh I love it [[Love Break)" ?

HI

I still found no answer to that question, so maybe someone here could hepl !
    Thanks

Sorry, n my copy of the album "The Salsoul Orchestra", reedited on CD by Charly / Salsoul in 1994 on the credits only says: "Vocals: The Salsoul Hustlers". It seems a "circumstantial" name because the track "Salsoul Hustle" [[???); anyway, there's male and female vocals and they can be the usual vocalists at Sigma Sound [[Sweethearts plus Phil Hurtt, Carl Helms, Bunny Sigler,...)

Oooops!! Efectively, were The Sweethearts Of Sigma [[Carla Benson, Yvette Benton & Barbara Ingram) who sang lead and background. After re-read the credits, I also re-read the comments in the booklet by Jay Mark who explains that.

Thanks for your research my friend

Quote Originally Posted by ysl View Post
    Thanks for your research my friend
    You're wellcome, Ysl! I have my CD's in my room and well classifieds, :-)... Sorry, the comments on the booklet are by NORMAN JAY, not "Jay Mark" [[a Sigma Sound engineer)... I'm getting old!